CHAPTER 22- PRIORITIES

Ah, why the heck every morning is becoming tiring day by day? I can't understand this, maybe it's not something I should overthink, but it's actually weird. Is it because of a lack of sleep? Oh...

Maybe that's the reason why I am unable to sleep nicely...

My trauma is getting more disastrous day by day. It's getting worse and worse, I don't know how to cope with that...

RONIN- Good morning, buddy.

HAZEL- It's 7 pm bruh.

RONIN- I know, but it's morning for you, right? Like you sleep in the daytime and wake up all night. 

HAZEL- Because the nighttime is the only time when I get peace. The moonlight gives me energy, the cold wind gives me peace, and the darkness gives me happiness. What else do I need?

RONIN- Hmm, nice.

HAZEL- Never mind, what's going on GC?

RONIN- A new member is there.

HAZEL- Who?

RONIN- I don't know much. He's Harris, and he's Pochita's friend. 

HAZEL- I see.

RONIN- Honestly, when I was talking there, that guy seems to be a red flag. Like I wasn't feeling a good vibe, I don't know why. I then closed the GC, because I was getting bored.

Oh god.

HAZEL- Ronin, are you sure that guy wasn't giving a good vibe?

RONIN- Umm see, I can't express that much like you, but yea, I wasn't feeling good when he was talking there.

HAZEL- Bro, we need to check the GC.

RONIN- I got you.

As soon as a looked into the GC, I was late. Already a disaster happened there behind me. 

YORU- Hey, sorry if you got hurt by those idiots.

HARRIS- It's fine, Yoru. I am okay with that.

YORU- But they really behaved badly with you. 

HARRIS- Who cares? As I said, I am okay, don't worry.

YORU- Hmm.

HARRIS- Nevermind, it would be better if I leave the GC. Cya.

YORU- Hmm.

What the heck just happened here? And Yoru also left the GC? Burh, what's happening? I quickly took my laptop and checked the chat history of the past 6 hours. 

RONIN- What's there?

HAZEL- Bro, you were right, he was definitely a red flag.

RONIN- What did you just see?

HAZEL- Look, he and our friends were arguing about LGBTQ+ topics. This idiot Harris was literally stretching the topic for no reason. And others were trying to defend. Yoru was trying to take the side of Harris. And...

RONIN- And?

HAZEL- Pochita left the GC and blocked everyone who was involved here.

RONIN- Huh? You also?

HAZEL- Bruh, I was sleeping and you said you closed the GC.

RONIN- But who knows, she might have blocked you also.

HAZEL- Oh...

I quickly went to check if she blocked me. Thankfully, she didn't. But now, I am again worried about her. It's 3rd time that her mood is off. And the more she's getting mood-off, the worst it's getting.