Chapter 1

Have you ever wondered about that feeling when your heart beats in sync with another? The feeling of a once in a lifetime? Life is filled with many adventures, and we come across various people; some good and some bad. Our story begins with a young woman staring out of the window watching her husband and son play in the garden before she soon heads downstairs and calls out, "Carter, time for bed sweetheart". Carter pouts saying, "aww, mommy five more minutes". Clara says, "if you don't brush and get ready I won't read you your favourite bedtime story". Carter immediately dashes upstairs as Clara giggles before giving a kiss to her husband Matthew. Carter calls from the window, "mommy I'm ready!". Clara heads upstairs as Carter lays in the bed. Clara begins to narrate the story of the white Wolfblood as Carter asks, "does it exist, mommy?". Clara replies, "I don't know darling, but I do know it is a legend". Clara kisses Carter's forehead as he drifts off to sleep before heading to her bedroom to sleep with Matthew. Matthew kisses Clara warmly saying, "I love you, baby". Clara says, "I love you more". Elsewhere a family was travelling as the weather began to get worse as Charlie said, "we should take shelter". The family stopped at a nearby lodge as Melissa put her two kids on the bed and tucked them in before coming over to Charlie. Melissa was still shaking as Charlie tried to keep her calm. Melissa says, "I just hope that Matthew and Clara can help us". Charlie comforts his wife before sleeping beside their children. The next morning Carter woke up early to do some training as a young girl approached him saying, "not bad Carter". 

Carter says, "Selene what a surprise to see you here". Clara was setting up breakfast in the garden as she spotted Selene and Carter chatting before soon calling out, "kids, breakfast is ready". Selene and Carter run over and tuck into the breakfast whilst Matthew comes out with pancakes. Charlie and Melissa reach the massive mansion as the kids both look a little lost and worried. Melissa says, "darling, don't look so worried you will be ok." Charlie says, "buddy, no need to be scared."  They both come out of the car as Charlie approaches the door and rings it; Clara and Matthew immediately hear the doorbell wondering who it could be so early. Matthew says, "I will go and see who it is." Matthew opens to see Charlie and Melissa in front along with their kids and luggage. Matthew says, "Charlie, what a surprise to see you here!." Matthew helps them come in as the two kids look a little confused. Clara arrives and sees Melissa with a big welcoming smile on her face. The two kids see their parents hugging Matthew and Clara as Gia asks, "Ozzy, who do you think they are?." Oscar replies, "I don't know Gigi but if mom and dad trust them maybe we should too..." Clara sees Gianna and Oscar saying, "you both have grown so much since I last saw you." Matthew says, "I just hope Carter will still be able to remember you." Oscar and Giana smell something delicious from outside as they immediately run to it. Carter sees Giana and Oscar approaching them as he says, "who are you two?." Giana and Oscar sit and serve themselves before Clara, Melissa, Matthew, and Charlie come out. Selene says, "who invited over the strays?." Oscar snarls as Giana places her hand on her brother to calm him down. Carter says, "mommy, who are you these two?." 

Clara replies, "Giana and Oscar from the Blue Mountain pack." Carter slowly remembers as he says, "I am so glad you two have come to stay." After breakfast Carter plays with Oscar while Selene hangs out with Giana. In the living room Melissa and Charlie tell everything which happened at their pack. Clara sits on the couch with shock after hearing everything as Matthew says, "babe, they will be safer here." Clara agrees to let them stay as Melissa thanks her. Later that night as Giana watches from the window at her parents in the garden talking; Oscar knocks on her door and comes in saying, "I came to check on you, sis." Giana says, "I am fine, Ozzy." Oscar lets Giana get some sleep and goes to his room; Later that night a shadow figured stormed into a cabin as a young woman slept as the man conducted a spell which stole something from her. Giana awoke and screamed in fear, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!." Everyone got up as Giana trembled in her mother's arms whilst Melissa tried to calm her down. Clara says, "sweetheart you gave us quite a fright with your scream." Giana apologises before drinking some water and falling asleep in Melissa's arm.