Aditi wiggles in the grip of that man when that basterd traces the gun from her side cheeks to her neck, "Instead, I will rape your wife once again in-front of you and maybe my men also join me just like last time." , He said while bitting his lower lip and looking at her with lust. Aditi squeezed her eyes both in fear and disgust.

"Don't touch her, you basterd.", I tried to freed myself from his goons but they didn't let me go. With his filthy smirk Rahul walked to me. I was looking at him with rage. If I free myself from his goons I swear today is the last day of his life.

"Uuugggghhhhh....", I grunt in pain when he punch on my guts.

"You stripped me in-front of whole world and Rahul Sharma always return the favour. Now watch me what will I do to your wife.", He hold me by my jaw and said while looking directly into my eyes with rage.

"Don't touch her basterd. Don't bring my wife in this.", I was shouting on him but my voice fell into his deaf ears. He put his one hand on her head and turn to me while smirking.

"Your wife was my personal whore. You just came between the slave and her master. Now watch what I have done to your wife when she was abducted by me for whole month.", He smirked looking at me.

"You are a dog Rahul. You can't do anything to me this time. Mark my words ,today is your last day. This time I am not alone. Dhruv is here and I swear he become monster when someone hurt me.", Aditi smirked looking at him but that basterd slapped her hard which made her face turn to the other side and she had a cut on her lower lip in which the blood was coming out.
On the other side I felt like someone has stabbed a knife on me when he slapped her. I was shouting on him and wanted to kill him.

"You fucking bitch. Let me show to you, your place. First my boys and I will rape you in front of your husband and then I will kill him in-front of you.", He gripped her jaw and pushed to the ground.

"Aahh...no...no....Dhruv.", Aditi was crying when that basterd throw her on the ground. She was crying while registering when that basterd tore her top and tried to kiss her. Aditi was trying to push her away. She was crying out loud and that basterd had sinister smile on his face when he was molesting her in-front of me. I can't let the past repeat. I won't let her go through that hell again.

"Uugghh... I am going to kill you today.", I pushed those men who were holding me and marched to that Rahul. I hold him by his neck and keep punching him. I have never been this angry before. My face turn red with rage and I want to kill this basterd who keeps running that girl's life who is my wife, my love. She was trying to overcome her past but this basterd keep reminding her what he has done to her in past. Today is the last day of his life.

His face turn red with blood and he was moaning in pain. Everything gets blur around me. I can only see him and his fucking face which I made red with my punches.

"Noooooo......."

"Dhruv Noooooo....."

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh......", Rahul moaned in pain when I took the knife and stabbed it in his chest and slide it down to his stomach. Drops of blood fell on my face. Aditi covered her eyes when I mudered that basterd with my bare hands. He was laying in front of me with his open eyes.

Dead...

Without breathing...

How satisfying the site was. Finally the villain of our life dead. Now no one can disturb us.

My hands were covered with his blood and I was looking at his dead body without blinking. There were no guilt inside me of taking his life. I don't care if I called murderer today. I took the Rudra roop today to kill this datya of my Aditi's life. It's not a murder, I did the Vadh today.

I stood up while looking at his dead body and then looked at Aditi. She was standing there with tears in her eyes. Strangely all Rahul's men were shot dead on ground. Aditi and I were looking at each other with different emotions. We both have unshaded tears in our eyes. Aditi took a step towards me and with wasting a single second I marched to her and took her in a tight hug. She broke into tears in my arms and I kissed her on her head letting my tears falls down to my cheeks. We both were hugging each other like we met first time after a long period. I can hear her heart beats. It was beating faster. I was amazed it was because of me or the adrenaline rushing in her body. Whatever it is I love hearing her heart beats.

We broke the hug when we heard the footsteps approaching us. Raghav and his two constable approaching us with guns in their hands. Raghav must have shot Rahul's men. His eyes fell on Rahul's dead body and then the blood in my hand.

"Raghav I...", Before I could say anything he pointed his gun on me, making my eyes wide.

"What are you doing?", Aditi pushed me back and stood between me and his gun. Before she could say further he pulled the trigger.

Aditi fell down on the ground with her eyes closed. My eyes become wide seeing her dead on the ground.

I looked at Raghav with rage. His gun was pointed on me. I took a rage full step toward him but before I could reach him he pulled the trigger and fire two shots which hit me on my body and I fall on the ground. Before closing my eyes my eyes met with Raghav. He was looking at me like a stranger.

Does he take the revenge of his brother?