Chapter Thrity-Five: We Meet Agan Water Hashira

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

"keep your sword away from Rui and Nezuko-Chan dattebanne." Sayake said as she pushed Tanjiro away from her and jump away with her still hugging Rui as the child looked at Sayake still not believing how she is protecting a lower moon like him but he is glad how Sayake is keeping her promise then he will do as well.

"why are you protecting it?" a cold voice said while his gaze looked at Sayake as she looked back at him when you look at it as moonlight shine it's like both their eyes are glowing under the moon light "he has a name and it's Rui not an it dattebanne." Sayake said again she was getting annoyed at how this person is calling her child an it.

"here is the over protective Sayake we know." Kurama and Ahari thought as they watch the scene still trying their best to heal Sayake without being noticed later "Sayake-nee is to injured yet she is still protecting us." Tanjiro thought whole still carrying Nezuko hugging her tightly yet gently "then why are you protecting an lower moon?" the male asked while looking at Sayake as she did the same.

"maybe because he is a child that didn't have a good life, maybe he is a child that was force to be a demon without any memories of his past." Sayake said calmly but is still glaring at the male while the hawk above them can only shake its head is this what a couple looking like when they argue is what Ahari would say but stayed quite not wanting to say anything.

" did you ever consider those he killed?" the man asked again and Rui can only agree he won't even blame Sayake if she let him be killed "yeah I did but still he is a child that is needed to be guided and I will guide him even if you kill him now those who died won't come back but atleast he will repent and change." Sayake said this shocked everyone that was with her while Kurama and Ahari can only laugh knowing this is a personality she had gotten from her mother and uncle.

" you let Nezuko live because she is different then let me change Rui I will take full on responsibility." Sayake said again while bowing her head as tears was slowly trying to fall down she hated it she hated the fact that a child was turn into a demon the only she can blame is Muzan but for those who choose to be turn into a demon she will try to save them one way or another.

"i beg of you Tomioka-san, please let Rui stay alive dattebanne." Sayake said as Giyuu can only stare at her he hated the fact that she is crying and is risking everything for a demon that may not change "I... I will do my best to change please let me stay with Sayake-san." Rui said folliwng after Sayake while the three stood their in shock maybe just maybe Sayake will be able to change him after all.

"we will see." Giyuu said while looking away as Sayake looked up with her eyes shining and her smiling as if she didn't cry for Rui's sake also Rui looked up with a smile on his face but tears was still falling down as Sayake wipe them away it was quite that was until butterflies started to be seen with that Giyuu
was now in front of Sayake with his hand on his sword protecting them.