Chapter Eight: Sabito And Makomo

Third pov:

Third pov:

Tanjiro had already learned how to claimed a tree without using his hand just his feet Sayake was really proud of Tanjiro and as for Sayake she had been tranning on how to do rhe breathing techniques that was thought to her there something else as well she kept on dreaming about another Uzumaki as she was teaching her another breathing technique.

Although she was only able to see her every night when she is now on a deep slumber as she would be trained by her she would always asked for her name but she would never tell her that instead she would change the subject.

Sayake's pov:

It had been how many months since we started to train with Urokodaki-sensei but sensei said something weird as soon as he lead us to the forest tegrd was two huge  boulders in the middle and he said "I have nothing more to teach you two." Urokodaki-sensei said while looking at us I sweatdrop whil looking at him.

"all you have to do is slice that boulders and I will send you two to the final selection." Urokodaki-sensei said as he walk away but he turned around again and said "slice it with a sword not with your fist." Urokodaki-sensei said as he left us alone and now here we are trying to slice this boulders.

As I was left slucking how did sensei found out about my strength well we were training as he said that we have to try and hit him he was able to disarmed me but I didn't give up sensei did told us to land a hit on him so I did what I usually do puch it so I aimed at sense to punch him it was a good thing that he was able to dodge the attack if not I don't know what would have happened and so the whole ground that he was standing was now broken well more like destroyed and its something that we won't be able to stand on for long.

Just remembering that happening when sensei scolded me for doing that was really something I think I just saw my grandfather of more like Kakashi-sensei scolding me when I was at the age of seven when I was going to attack him hehhe remembering the face mom made scares me to death.

So now here I am slucking because I can't use by fist on the boulders it was the easiest way but I'm not allowed to do that "cheer up Sayake-chan." Tanjiro-kun said while looking at me with a smile on his face "he is such a sweet child." Ahari said inside my mindset I mean it is true "yeah he is." I answered back with a smile on my face "thank you Tanjiro-kun let's do this dattebane." I said with my usual smile on my face, sure I really miss home and my family but to me Tanjiro-kun, Nezuko-chan and along with Urokodaki-sensei are family as well and I'm going to keep them safe even if it kills me.

As me and Tanjiro-kun ran towards the boulders to slice it well it didn't get slice at all, all that had happened is that it sent this vibration on our bodies "that gotta hurt." Kurama said inside my mind as he was letting out a chuckle "you wanna try it dattebane?" I asked him as I keep on glaring at him.

"Sayake-chan are you okay?" Tanjiro-kun asked me while looking at my face as he has a worried looked on his "ohh ahh I'm fine dattebane." I said while looking at him "well you were glaring at the boulder." Tanjiro-kun said while looking at me "yeah I'm fine." i said with a smile on my face as I keep on hearing the two giant fox that was inside of me laughing Tanjiro-kun just nodded his head as we keep on trying to slice this Boulders.

"I can't do this my energy is drained I wanna eat ramen." I thought as I was now lying on the ground with my whole body feeling shore "I think lady tsunade is going to kill me of she finds out what happened to me." I thought again as I keep on looking at the sky this is such a pain in the butt.

"kit calm down." Kurama said while looking at me with a grin on his face "I don't know if you want to help me or not dattebane." I said to him while still glaring at him hich in the real world I'm now glaring at the sky "curse that boulders if I can punch them right now." I thought to myself as I keep on glaring at the sky and now as I keep on cursing the boulders in front of me.

Tanjiro-kun is also beside me lying on the ground as he was breathing heavily "shut up if you are a real man you will get up and keep on trying not slucking like that." a unfamiliar voice said as I sat up to see who it was there on top of the boulder that we had been trying to slice was a man who was sitting on top of it.

"I'm a girl dattebane." I said as I was now fully standing up along with Tanjiro-kun who was now standing up as well the man jump from the boulder as he was now infront of us and he said this to towards us "now come and attack me." peachy said while looking at us as he was holding his wooden sword "but you have a wooden sword and I have a real sword you might get hurt." Tanjiro-kun said with confusion and worry on his voice for peach "kit you suck at giving nicknames." Kurama said while Ahari was just laughing.

Peach then let out a laugh and said "I thanked you for your concern but ik the one who slice that Boulder." peachy said as he went to attack Tanjiro-kun it was a good thing that he was able to block the attack but not fast enough this boy is really fast " I wonder who is more faster uncle Rock Lee or him?" I asked myself as I keep on looking at the two of them.

As soon as he disarmed Tanjiro-kun and was about to attack him that was when I step in as he was about to attack again I jump as I high as I can when I first meet Tomioka-San and punch the ground as he jump away from me and Tanjiro-kun.

Third pov:

Sabito was shocked at the speed that the girl had shown as well as the strength that she had shown as it was able to break the whole ground that they were in well almost "such speed and strength." Sabito thought as his eyes widen got a few minutes until it return back to normal "I'm leaving them to you." Sabito said as he left Sayake and unconscious Tanjiro "you have got to be kidding me dattebane." Sayake said as she looked at Sabito's leaving figure "he just left him like this." Sayake said and there was her mother and sister mode activating on its on.

As soon as she looked around there she was a small girl looking at Tanjiro she went to him and put his head on her lap Sayake let out a sigh as she started to heal him her hand glow a light shade of green and blue as she started to heal Tanjiro Makomo was really shock at what the red headed girl was showing towards them first her speed and her inhuman strength and now this she was able to heal him without a problem.

A few minutes later Tanjiro had finally woken up to see the two girls infront of him one he knew all to well as the other was a stranger to him "I will be helping you cut the boulders." Makomo said while looking at the two with a smile on her face.

Hey guys here is the next chapter of the story I hope that you guys will like this chapter thank you for supporting this book and I have an YouTube account if you guys are interested i made an amv there if you guys want you guys can check it out and please subscribe to my channel there the video are wattapd purposes only though