Chapter Twenty-two: Meeting Zenitsu

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The two had now left Tamayo's house as they were now making their way somewhere while Tanjiro's crow kept on yelling about them having a new mission mind you sure Sayake healed the two of them but they are both tried they both haven't gotten enough sleep.

Sure Sayake is used on doing a lot of mission but at least she get some sleep but she still haven't gotten any sure Tamayo let them rest there in the basement since the rest of the house was destroyed but she can't sleep every time she tries to close her eyes she kept on seeing Muzan with a woman beside him.

She didn't know why but to her the way Muzan looked at the girl was filled with love something she didn't see in his eyes when they had first meet his eyes was filled with hatred but one emotion was when he saw her was shock.

No matter how much Sayake wanted to forget she can't the voice of the female was the same as the one she had heared sure she would love to know what is Muzan's connection to this woman and who is she.

Why was she dreaming of them that is something she won't know unless that woman let her know who she is and what is her connection to Muzan she didn't say anything that happened to Tanjiro and to Tamayo as she didn't want them to worry.

She didn't want them to know what had happened what she had heard and how she had fought with Muzan himself the demon king whom not even the hashira had meet nor seen she was able to have a battle with him but had to stop after all people were there and they might get hurt and that is something she didn't want.

Although she didn't know why Muzan choose to leave as well she was sure he will kill her but he didn't he didn't kill her nor did he attack when she didn't as well they just stood their staring at each other but what Sayake didn't know was Muzan had seen the woman with red hair hugging Sayake, she was giving him a sad smile.

A smile that he missed for a long time that he had been alive he had seen her to Sayake and was telling him to stop that is why he didn't attack anymore tears can be seen in her eyes it made him feel emotions that he had lock up from a long time ago.

As the two were walking with Tanjiro's crow nagging him and with Sayake's falcon being quite and enjoying the attention Sayake is giving him even Tanjiro's crow likes the attention that Sayake would give him as well.

But Sayake's summoning along with Kurama and Ahari got jealous as well since they were the first and this two birds are taking her attention both were about to complain that was until they heard someone yelling for them to marry him which shocked the two along with the two birds.

It was quite until they heard someone yelling "PLEASE MARRY ME!" those words that was being yelled with shock the three while Tanjiro face look funny although he and the crow seems to not get along now they are.