Chapter Twenty-Nine: Uzumaki's Clan Taste In Men

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As Sayake was still reading her book she kept on hearing commotions in the other room meaning the room that Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Inosuke are staying add Nezuko as well and knowing Zenitsu he might be screaming at Tanjiro why would Sayake say that well she can hear it.

Him saying "GIVE ME BACK THE BLOOD I HAD SHED FOR YOU." was what Sayake can hear although she want to laugh she know that this time isn't the right time to be telling as its already pass midnight and Sayake can say that a lot of people might be sleeping the old woman is already sleeping.

As Sayake stood up from the futon she went out of the room letting go of the book and letting it fall a thud to be headed for that and she knew that Zenitsu heated it as the yelling and the commotion stop for a few minutes and it went back again and Sayake wasn't having it.

So Sayake went to their room slamming the door open as the three all stop what they were all doing and looked at the person who had done this Sayake's long hair was rasing in Nine different direction as she looked at the three with Tanjiro freezing on his spot.

Seeing Sayake's hair rising up Tanjiro knew what it means Tanjiro knew that it's a sign that Sayake is angry or annoyed after all he had seen her hair do that when someone called a tomato he is just praying Sayake won't beat anyone black and blue ...

Seeing Sayake's hair rising up Tanjiro knew what it means Tanjiro knew that it's a sign that Sayake is angry or annoyed after all he had seen her hair do that when someone called a tomato he is just praying Sayake won't beat anyone black and blue but it is against the rule to fight against each other isn't that the rule.

"S-Sayake-chan." Tanjiro said as he looked at Sayake while Zenitsu looked at Sayake with heart in his eyes as he didn't know what her hair raising up means "SAYAKE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" Zenitsu yelled running towards Sayake trying to hug her.

But he wasn't able to do so as he got smack on the head "what do you two think your doing it's already midnight and you two as still so loud dattebane." Sayake said as she looked at them as they all froze even Zenitsu was frozen this beautiful woman is really scary "we're sorry." Tanjiro said as he bowed and going to his bed and put the covers on himself as Zenitsu followed.

Sayake just looked at them and then nodded her head as she spoke "go to sleep dattebane." Sayake said as she left and closed the room with a sigh that left on her mouth she went outside looking at the night sky closing her eyes she can't help but be home sick she miss going on Missions her students, her cousins and Saya she really miss them.