Chapter Fourteen: Our Own Steel

Third pov:

Third pov:

After Giyuu had visit them the other day, today is the day that they will receive their swords that is known as the nichirin sword or blade meanwhile with Sayake she was outside of the house training her chankra as she needs it she doesn't know what is going to come in the future and she can't just underestimate their soon to be opponents.

She is even helping to train Tanjiro on how to control his chakra to help him he was determined to turn his sister back into a human it really reminds Sayake of her younger brother Saya and cousin Boruto even though both are as stubborn as it is.

Maybe the stubbornness runs in their family after all her mother and uncle are both stubborn so she figure that it really does run in the family Sayake is outside and training with her shadow clone as she keep on training even if she was already tried she failed to protect another people after all if she was able to protect the Kamado's none of this would have happened.

But then again she wouldn't meet Sabito, Giyuu her new sensei Urokodaki-sensei and a lot more people to come "Sayake-chan please come inside someone is looking for us." Tanjiro said as the sword maker had finally arrived to give them there color changing sword.

As she entered the house she was meet with a man wearing a wierd mask on her face she can hear Kurama and Ahara dying in laughter when they saw the mask.

" hahaha what is that thing?" both kurama and ahari asked Sayake who is confuse at what happening while inside her head two large wolf and fox were dying in laughter and she doesn't know what she is going to do to them she just stare at them with an awkward smile on her face.

It was weird seeing two people people wearing the same mask is scary and since Kurama and Ahari are dying out of laughter because of the mask but when they first saw Urokodaki they weren't laughing like this well they weren't dying and now they are laughing like there is ko tomorrow.

It's like Sayake is going crazy with the two of them being sealed inside her "it's nice to meet you dattebane." Sayake said with a wide smile on her face she was still weirded out by the mask yet never said anything not like she had never wear a mask yet it had never been this weird and I'm saying something.

Sayake's pov:

As I was now sitting on the floor with Tanjiro-kun and Gigi and the man who is wearing the same weird mask like Urokodaki-sensei is wearing its wierd yes but Kurama and Ahari can't take them seriously and won't stop laughing at there mask.

We found out his name is Hotarou Haganezuka or we call him Haganezuka-san he started to explain to us about our swords and what not "if you break my sword I will break your spine." Haganezuka-san said which send shiver down our spines since we know how much he is so passionate about his swords.

He handed Tanjiro-kun's sword first as he took it out the color started to change the color was black Haganezuka-san stared to attack Tanjiro-kun since I can tell he was disappointed with the color since he was expecting the color red.