Chapter Seventeen: Fear Of The Demons

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

This fight was getting interesting as the demon had to hide once more on the ground as Nezuko had shown them what she can do so far Tanjiro knew no he had realized that he didn't need to protect Nezuko as she is strong and Sayake didn't need it as she is stronger than him and he knew that.

I mean the aura she is letting out is strong she has a lot of tricks under her sleeves and they haven't seen that he knows that but no matter how strong you are you will have a weakness and Sayake knew that she has a lot of those but those weaknesses were the one who make her strong as well.

After all she is Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of both Naruko and Sasuke Uchiha she had went through alot but is doing her best to help a world were she doesn't even belong to in the first place she wasn't even meant to be here.

But if that never happened she wouldn't have meet those wonderful people she had meet just now in this world helping other is what she loves to do after all and she promised to hl Tanjiro to turn back Nezuko into a human and she keeps her promise.

No Uzumaki back down on their words and they keep it that way even if it is going to take them years but they will keep that promise and she did promise that she will protect the two last kamado and she will help Tanjiro return Nezuko as a human and end this nightmare that this people who are in this world.

Nezuko was now next to Sayake and Tanjiro as the two stared at her on how she had avoided the said demon the sparkle that was on Sayake's eyes are visible and she was smiling brightly like a proud mother seeing her own kids grow up.

That is how she felt right now "she is really like her mother." both Kurama and Ahari thought while looking at Nezuko and Tanjiro yep she is becoming a mother I mean if her mother is busy she is the one who take cares of her brother.

When her aunt Hinata is busy she takes care of Himawari and Boruto she had alway been with her father him going on a mission he would take her with him she had mature to quick but still did enjoy her childhood.

As Tanjiro was about to step near Nezuko the puddle had appeared once more as the demon tried to land a hit on both Sayake and Tanjiro its a good thing that they were both able to doodge the incoming attack "we have no choice but to go inside this dirty water dattebane." Sayake thought as she looked at the unsanitary color of the water.

"although I hate unsanitary water I will do it to save and end this dattebane." Sayake thought once more she wasn't worried for herself she is worried for Tanjiro and that they are going to leave Nezuko alone to fight the other one "Nezuko I will leave this two with you can you handle it?" Tanjiro asked as his sister nodded her head.

As she gave him a determined look on her eyes the same trust that both Sayake and Saya has for each other the same bound that this two have it make Sayake miss her younger brother more but the trust that this two has reminds her of him more than a...

As she gave him a determined look on her eyes the same trust that both Sayake and Saya has for each other the same bound that this two have it make Sayake miss her younger brother more but the trust that this two has reminds her of him more than anything they both trust each other and love each other although it's a romantic relationship not a sibling love.

The determination in Nezuko's eyes and Tanjiro's eyes keeps on reminding her of her younger brother Saya and her former lover who she had lost both of them are determined to protect and become Hokage and she hated it.

She already lost him she fears of losing her brother as well but now seeing this two trust each other she kept on getting flash back no matter how hard she tries to not think of it because of ho painful it is for her.

To see someone who she loves go but she knows that's how life is back to the battle the two Tanjiro and Sayake had went inside the water as one of the demon started to battle with Nezuko who wouldnt let him drive back and help his two otherselves but he was confident that they will be able to deal with mere humans.

"the air in here is thin but back at the mountain we used to run the air is much thinner." both Sayake and Tanjiro thought at the same time as they look for the two demons they were only able to know were they were because of they kept on grinting their teeth.

Sayake didn't know if it's out of habits or out of annoyance because them but as a medical ninja she can tell that it won't be healthy for the teeth if he kept that going but then again Sayake didn't know how long he had been alive so she wont know right.

"the only attack that will be strong enough is." both Sayake and Tanjiro thought at the same time time while looking at the incoming attack of the two demons as the two ready their attack