Chapter Thrity-Four:Will You Come With Me?

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Sayake was in pain yet she never thought of herself as she is thinking of her family she wanted to go back to her home she missed her family but her mission is important her thoughts were caught off short with Rui speaking once again " you don't need to worry I will create a bond with them one made with terror." Rui said coldly Sayake knew that this child she can still save him right she can still make him change right.

"choosing fear to keep someone shackled to you isn't the bond of a family." Tanjiro said keeping the two close to him he worry for them "so irritating would you mind shutting up." Rui said as soon as he finish his words Tanjiro walked out of the bush he was hiding without the box on his back Sayake was still in the bush healing Nezuko.

"I'll never give you Nezuko and Sayake-nee." Tanjiro said while looking at Rui in the eyes he was glaring at them he was willing and ready to protect his sister and the Sayake that he saw as his own older sister the determination in Tanjiro's eyes reminds Kurama of Naruto, Naruko and now even Sayake.

Seems like the same determination can be seen at Tanjiro now was it scary yes for Tanjiro as he had never thought of the day he will lose his family his sister being a demon and now being where he is now yet this annoyed Rui as this human can't just give up and give him what he want but no matter he will get both or even just Sayake.

"now that's the spirt, let's see if you can take down a being like me, one of the twelve kizuki." Rui said as he lift up his his hair that had been covering his eyes he has sadistic smile on his face while Tanjiro's hold onto his sword much tighter "his eyes say's lower five it won't be easy to cut those threads." Tanjiro thought as he looked at Rui "what would I do if his neck is even more tougher." Tanjiro thought while also looking back at the bush that Sayake and Nezuko are right now.

Meanwhile with Nezuko and Sayake as Tanjiro left them their Sayake started to heal Nezuko not even minding the thought of her dying from blood loss although Kurama and Ahari are both healing Sayake it was still a little slow as they can't let anyone know of her secret.

"don't tell me that you think you'll be able to defeat me." Rui said as he used his threads as Tanjiro followed the said threads direction with his eyes as soon as Rui pulled the threads back their both Sayake and Nezuko are now in his arms "Nezuko!" Tanjiro shout "let her go!" Tanjiro yelled as he started to attack Rui while Nezuko who was was letting out her claw strach Rui's face but the boy was unface of such action.

"are...you...okay?"Sayake asked Rui while looking at the child sure she knew he is a demon but she didn't care as a child is still a child there is a reason why he had become like this either it was force or not she can't just let the three of them kill each other as Tanjiro was going near them Rui let out his threads in a clean swip of his hands while it was a good thing that Tanjiro was able to dooge easily.

"where did they go?" Tanjiro thought while looking at where both Sayake and Nezuko went but if you look so closely you can see that their are threads within Rui's hands as Tanjiro as his sword up blood was falling down on his sword as he looked up their he saw both Nezuko and Sayake hanging upside down with their arms stretched Sayake was still shock but stay still.