Chapter Thirty: Chaos In The Morning

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The doctor that was checking on Sayake was shocked to see that she had already healed herself because she has a broken bone in her ribs but now it all fully healed while the three she is with was still not healed but the doctors still told her to rest for a while as they don't want anything to go wrong.

Although Sayake is a healer a doctor to be honest the student of Naruko and Tsunade even learning from Sakura she is one of the best healer the hidden leaf village has while Sakurako is the best healer back in her village no one in this world need to know that the doctor left Sayake alone as she sat still not being able to move on from the truth knowing that an Uzumaki married the demon king.

Although she doesn't blame lady Miyuki as she had fallen I love and that is a normal thing for a human being to fall in love as she knew that she knew that every being can love all she need to do is think of a plan to put an end to the demon races as the human's in this world can finally live in peace.

"I'm a ninja and I have chakra and being said that we can also have a demon blood within us were Uzumaki's after all and I believe both Miyuki and Muzan had a child." Sayake said as she muttered to herself making sure no one will know of her plan and even know what relationship they might have.

" this still scares me dattebane. "Sayake said while shaking her head but she had to make a plan she knew that this job meant death she figured it from the beginning yet she still want to protect Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko for them to not lose nor see someone die right in front of them.

She will do anything for them and that's a fact that both Kurama and Ahari had been dealing with for years that they had been with her after all Sayake is so much like her mother and uncle they are all selfless willing to protect those they care about not thinking about themselves at all and they knew they have to be the selfish once in order to protect them.

Even Saya and Boruto said that they are too selfless that's it's dangerous that they don't know what they might do and what they might choose to do that it always scares Saya to think of losing his big sister and mother because they wanted to protect everyone.

Sayake is a kind girl but she is to kind for her own good her they even worry for her own sake while she worries for other people her heterochromia eyes looked at the ceiling of the room she is in  having a dream with her family is nice and finding out Muzan was her ancestor still is as creapy as ever it was quite that was until she geared it.

"Nezuko-Chan!" there it is Sayake was in daze thinking about her plan but it was interrupted by what even on earth is going on in the next room but Sayake knew that it was as chaotic as before snapping out of her thoughts as she headed Zenitsu's voice calling for Nezuko and it being followed by footsteps she figured that they must be running.

"Zenitsu stop chasing her already!" she heard Tanjiro's voice "ah they are all awake now." Sayake thought while looking at the mess that was in the room before even the doctor wanted to know what this is all about but didn't asked after all it might be important to Sayake.