Chapter Thirteen: Family Bound

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Sayake was still scolding Giyuu for not being careful and taking care of himself while Kurama and Ahari both thought at the same time "like your not reckless." the two thought while looking at Giyuu as Ahari was starting to ship the two Kuram was now starting to be an over protective fox or older brother to be exact.

"they are so cute." Ahari said while looking at the two through Sayake's eyes, Ahari might not be a human being but she loves to ship other people "I only approve to him no one else." Kurama said which is true there is only one person he had approve to be in a relationship with Sayake but that said person had died a long time ago.

"oh shush don't you feel it?" Ahari asked her brother as she knew that person Kurama jad approve is the person with Sayake the reincarnation of the said person yet they both knew that Sayake won't love that person just because he is the reincarnation of her former lover as they all knew that she isn't like that.

"there you go dattebane." Sayake said while looking at Giyuu's now healed arm as she gave him the usual Uzumaki smile to Giyuu she is like a sun "she is so bright like the sun." Giyuu thought while looking at the red headed woman "what am I thinking?" Giyuu asked himself not knowing that Sayake had already drag him with her to go see Urokodaki-sensei and Tanjiro.

"gigi I'm back dattebane." Sayake said while looking at the small cottage that they lived in for the past two years "ohh welcome home." Urokodaki-sensei said while greeting the said girl "I brought a friend dattebane." Sayake said with a smile on her face as she showed Giyuu to Urokodaki-sensei who was shock to see the said male and that the two was even holding hands without them noticing.

"gigi?" Giyuu thought while looking at the bright girl in front if her truly she is like a sun to other people it's true Sayake is the sun she is a bright cheerful girl while Giyuu is like the moon the opposite of Sayake "gigi?" Giyuu asked as he wanted to know when did she started calling him that he was curios.

"ohh right I gotten used to calling Urokodaki-sensei gigi dattebane." Sayake explained with a smile on her face even if she is in a world filled with man eating demons as if she was like in a peaceful world as she is still smiling she was really a positive girl they were really the exact opposite of each other that's what Ahari thought.

"it remind me of him." Ahari thought while looking at the said male sure Sayake was able to hear it yet she didn't what to remember such memories as she wanted it to be gone and be burned deep in her memories she did not want to forget him but she wasn't to move on from her life after all "I want you to be happy and not blame yourself." is what his final words were to her when he died.

"eh Tomioka-San your here it's good to see you." Tanjiro said with a bright smile on his face as he greet the older male who was now having tea with Urokodaki-sensei and as for Sayake well she is making an ointment with the herbs that she had manege to collect.

" eh Tanjiro-kun your face is full of dirt come here dattebane." Sayake said as she wipe the dirt off Tanjiro's face as he smiled softly at the older girl in front of him Urokodaki and Giyuu were both looking at the two as they both sweat drop as they thought of a mother taking care of her son.

It was true she had gotten that from her mother since her Mom would always worry about her and her father who is always on a mission as she knew that not even a day that her mother hadn't think of a negative thought thinking that she can die which is true after all being a ninja a war cam break and can kill them.

After Giyuu had left Sayake was now cleaning up well Giyuu wasn't able to leave not without Sayake telling to stop being reckless yet she is the reckless one and always look after himself while the two Urokodaki and Tanjiro was looking at the two as Sayake kept on reminding him such while the two thought they were like a married couple.

Not that they were going to say it out loud unless they want to see Sayake's red hair rise up and turn into a nine tail like last time when they went to the city to buy something a boy called her a tomato and that when the boy last saw the sun for this month since he was beaten up black and blue if Urokodaki and Tanjiro didn't stop her that man won't only have a broken ankle and nose he would mostly likely have a broken face as well.

After Giyuu left to return back to his own home with Sayake now cooking for there dinner Urokodaki was the who was suppose to cook but Sayake didn't let him telling that "you should rest dattebane." Sayake said while looking Urokodaki he was suppose to argue back but he was drag out by Tanjiro who was smiling at him.

As they let Sayake prepare for their dinner as she has a smile on her face she doesn't know why and what is the feeling she was feeling when she was close to Giyuu but Kurama and Ahark does one is happy while one is being overprotective and that one is Kurama as he didn't want to see her get hurt again like last time when she lost her lover but she will still feel like that no matter how much Kurama tried to stop it but as long as Sayake is happy Kurama and Ahari will support her.

They build a bond a family bond the same bond that Sayake has with her family and friends and some one is going to be added in that this is one of the moment that you will want to keep mean while with Giyju as he made his way back to his home he can't help but smile although it's a small smile he was smiling.

He kept on remembering the way Sayake scolded him for being reckless he didn't know what he is feeling but he was starting to be happy again but the unfamiliar feeling was still there he feels fuzzy and warm his face was turning a bit red he had to shake his head as he started to focus on his way back home.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret

Sabito and Makomo were happy to see Giyuu smiling

Nezuko was looking at Giyuu and Sayake like they were her parents

Sayake lost her lover once

Kurama is an overprotective father

Makomo can't help but ship the two

Giyuu was tease by Shinobu when she saw him all red

Hey guys so here is the next chapter sorry it took me so long I was really busy and has a lot of  activities I had to do it was a whole given activity I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter until the next chapter bye bye