Chapter Thrity-Three: Hand Them Over

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Rui and Sayake just stared at each other one is glaring while the other one has a dot eyes looking at the pale child "are you perhaps shy dattebane?" Sayake asked while she tilted her head to the side confuse for someone who was deemed to be the smartest she can be an idiot at times is this helping well sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't as it's much more of a 50/50.

" are you stupid."Rui said while looking at the red headed woman who looked at him with dot eyes while she process the word that the child had said to her" stupid, did he just called me stupid? " Sayake asked herself while looking at the white headed child while Kurama and Ahari were laughing at how stupid the conversation is turning out to be.

"I was just asking you dattebane." Sayake said as she looked at the boy with her index finger pointing at him this remind Sayake of Saya when they would tease each other and sometimes argue about little things this was so like it.

Sayake didn't know that she missed home so much as tears slowly fall down her eyes she miss her mother her father her baby brother Saya she miss home was it selfish of her to think of wanting to go back just to be with her family once again leaving the people here to suffer was it a selfish act for her to think of such thought.

Seeing Rui as he remind her of Saya while Rui stood there awkwardly as the red headed female cry whipping her tears she looked at Rui as she went near him Rui has his guard up but was surprised when Sayake hugged him she felt warm "arigato." Sayake said as let go giving Rui a head pat and leaving the place to look for Tanjiro and the rest.

While Rui stood there "she's so warm." Rui thought while looking at the place that Sayake had left at but he can't help but see a black headed woman when he first looked at Sayake as the woman reminds him of someone, someone that he can't seem to remember but he liked the feeling of someone caring about him.

As Sayake run she started to look for Tanjiro and Inosuke as she was running she found them running after something "thunder is it going to rain?" Sayake asked herself as she looked at the two worried but she knew who that person is running to the direction as she was to worried for Zenitsu.

As soon as she arrived she saw Zenitsu lying on the top of a small hut with poison covering a little part of his body "Zenitsu-san please hang in there dattebane." Sayake said as she kneeled near him with both her hands stretch as her hands started to glow although the poison won't be taken out.

Atleast this will help Zenitsu for a while "please don't die on me." Sayake thought while looking at the yellow headed male Sayake had started to feel that someone was nearing them not wanting to be caught she left with the poison almost gone from Zenitsu's body.

She rather not be caught and be seen as a demon but knowing that she was able to heal Zenitsu just a little bit means a lot to Sayake knowing that she was able to help him in a way "he is a strong kid dattebane." Sayake thought while looking at the sky with a smile on her face.