21

Hermione was done packing as she said goodbye to her parents as she saw Draco outside with a car as they got in and was at the airport. Hermione and Draco got onto their airplane as Hermione rest her her head on Draco shoulder as Draco interlaced their fingers and brought it up to his mouth to kiss it.
They finally reach their destination and went to find their driver to drive them around. Draco decided to bring her to their museum, they walked in and was in awe she walked around to see sculpture when she pull him to a statue and said "he has your jawline." Draco chuckled as she grab his face a kiss him roughly and said "yeah...uhh why did you bring me here?" Draco sigh and said "just wanted too I guess." Hermione smiled as she replied "thank you." Draco kiss her again, she broke the kiss and held his hands and continued looking around.
Draco and Hermione then drove to their hotel room and check in when Draco left their room he also left a beautiful dress for her.
The dress

Hermione smiled as she tried it on it fit her she looked beautiful, she walked out see Draco wore a tie and a vest under it is a white shirt he wore a baggy pants

Hermione smiled as she tried it on it fit her she looked beautiful, she walked out see Draco wore a tie and a vest under it is a white shirt he wore a baggy pants. his jaw drop as he saw Hermione in the dress that he bought for her, Draco grab her waist and said "you're beautiful." Hermione slightly blush as she pull his tie and kiss him when Draco said "come on we got to go to the beach.we are gonna have a picnic" holding up a basket filled with food Hermione then raised a eyebrow and said "how did you have time to make food?" Draco replied "magic?" "Right." Hermione said while chuckling as she bring him into a kiss.
Draco pulled her to a spot he place the mat down as they watch the sun slowly set Hermione ate some sandwiches as she got up as she walk on the water with Draco behind her hands in his pockets, just inhaled as she spines around and when she opened her eyes Draco got on his knees with the ring in his hand, Hermione cover her mouth with shock as Draco said "Hermione Jean Granger, I loved you since I've laid eyes on you. I never want to leave you I want to spend my life with you I want to have kids with you, I want to see you come home I want to kiss you when I miss you. So Hermione will you be mine?" Hermione eyes were wide open but filled with tears as she nodded profusely and got onto her knees and kiss him. Draco heart never felt out of place ever then now. Hermione broke the kiss and wore the ring and said with tears flowing down "I-it's beautiful Draco." Draco replied "I know it suits your eyes." Hermione laughed as they hug.