10

Hermione woke up to Draco hands around my waist. Hermione stretch when she also realise that they were on the couch, Draco got up yawning to it was the weekend before school start so they have a whole day to themselves, she smiled looking at Draco slowly walking to the bathroom as she follow him. After brushing their teeth and showering we went to the kitchen to do some cooking as we decided to make pancakes. Hermione sat on the island and stir the mix together, Draco stood in between her leg as he watched her stir the mix then he place a kiss on her forehead. Hermione was done mixing she gave them to Draco to turn it into pancakes and while he was doing that she wrap her arms around his torso as she kiss his shoulder, while waiting for the pancakes Draco lift up as her legs were wrapped around his waist, he then sat down on the couch as Hermione straddle his waist he gave her a passionate kiss before pulling away as he says "your so beautiful." She blushes as she remembers "the pancakes!" Draco immediately got up. Once he saw the pancakes burned he groaned and said "how about cereal?" "That's fine." Hermione giggled as it turned out into laughter.

Draco held her hand as they were walking around the hogsmade when Hermione said "it's almost Christmas.." Draco looked at her and said "yeah how's your parents?" Hermione smiled while nodding "great still a bit lost of who u I am but they will get there." Draco kiss the top of her head when Hermione exclaims "Aww look a little kitten!" They were standing in front of a pet store and the kitten was getting rowdy. Hermione smiles as she sees the kitten playing and a single tear fall down when Draco pull her close and ask "what's wrong?" She replies as her voice was breaking "that kitten," she points to the orange kitten "it looks like crookshanks." She smiles. When Draco sigh and said "well you want him?" Hermione eyes lit up "you don't have too." Draco take her hand and say "think of it as a Christmas gift." She smiles and kiss his cheek.

They were back at their dorm, Hermione wouldn't stop playing with the kitten while Draco was sitting on the couch he ask "so what's his name?" Hermione replied "I want to name him hmm how about willow." She pick him up and repeated "willow?" The kitten lick her nose she giggled and let him Rome around.

Hermione was in her mini library that McGonaggal put up for her she was reading her books when she saw an owl and immediately recognised it, it is Ginny's owl she took the letter tied on its leg and read it.as it says
Hey mione,
Was wondering if you want to come to the pub at hogsmade with me,Luna,pansy,Astoria and the boys. Don't worry we didn't invite Ron we know you hate him so we don't want to cause a scene. So I hope you could come and bring Draco the boys adore him.
Ginny weasely.

Hermione smiled at that letter and called Draco over, he ran through the hall way and said panting "what happened?" "Nothing I was wondering if you would want to come with me to the pub." Draco cupped her face and says "yes darling I'll wherever you go." Then he kiss her when he was about to leave he turn around and ask "the boys are there right?" Hermione laughed and replied "yes."

They soon reach the pub together. Hermione saw everyone chatting together while the boys were cheering for our arrival startling the girls and when they realised that their best friend was there they gave them a space to sit. Pansy could not stop staring at Draco and Hermione when Draco said "stop staring pan." Pansy gasp dramatically and said "it's not my fault my boyfriend doesn't want to sit with me!" Blaise look away from her as pansy added on "anyway you guys look cute." Draco smiled as he kiss Hermione's cheek. After the boys had a couple of drinks their girlfriends needed to bring back their boyfriend.