2

Hermione pov:
I woke up from the alarm clock ringing in my ear, I took my robe and went into the shower to bath when I was out of the shower I took the head girl batch and clip it on my  robe and head to the kitchen for a toast when I found two toast on a plate which was on the counter and a cup of coffee next to it I was confused when there was a note I pick it up and read it, it said "I thought I would make you some toast so enjoy it.
M"  I thought who was M when I realised it was malfoy I ate the toast and drank my coffee as I quickly went to meet my friends in the cafeteria.
          Soon I was in the cafeteria, I saw Ginny sitting with Ron and Harry I walked up to them and sat next to Ginny as I kissed Ron good morning then I sat back down, I turned to see Draco but he was already looking at me I thought nothing of it and look back to Ginny, she then ask me "how is your night with Draco?" Hermione replied "Draco isn't that bad. He even cooks." Ginny smiled while nodding Hermione realised and said "what?" Ginny shook her head and said "oh nothing just never thought that you would actually say his a good roommate." Hermione replied "while at least his food was nice."
Third person pov:
After lessons Draco and Hermione had patrolling duty especially when students like to run off to somewhere, while patrolling Draco turned to Hermione and said "Hermione I know it's not going to be easy for you and I to be friends but I want you to know that I'm truly sorry about my aunt tormenting yo-" Hermione cut him off and said "please don't continue I understand you're sorry and I forgive you just that when people mention about that I have flush backs. And yes we can be friends plus we have to or else we won't last long." Draco nodded as they continued walking after patrolling they went back to their dorm, Draco sat on the couch with a huge huff, Hermione sat next to him and said "you wanna play truth or dare but if you don't answer we must take a shot." While holding a tequila Draco was shock and said "how the fuck did you get that?" Hermione chuckled and said "McGonagall didn't trust you so she told me where it was." Draco rolled his eyes as they started playing starting from Hermione, she then said "truth or dare?" Draco replied "I'll pick date granger." Hermione sigh and said "I dare you from now on call me by my first name Hermione and I'll call you by yours." Draco smirked and said "fine truth or dare?" Hermione replied "truth." Draco chuckled and said "have you and Ron had sex before?" Hermione started blushing but said "I won't answer that so.." she took the tequila and pour it into a small cup and drank it she close her eyes shut. Draco chuckled and said "your daring then I thought grang-Hermione." Hermione smiled as she heard him call her by her name, she ask "truth or dare?" Draco replied "truth." Hermione replied "who do you fancy?" Draco replied "this one girl but she has someone and the fact that I had a crush on her since 5th year." Hermione gave a pity look and said "awww it's ok." Draco frowned and push Hermione's forehead and said "shut it." Hermione place her hand on her forehead playfully acting like it hurts. Hermione got up and said "ok tomorrow we got lessons so good night Draco." Draco lean against the counter and said "night." He watched her go into her room. And soon he fell asleep on the couch.