1

Hermione, Harry and ron were going to get onto the train when they spotted Draco and pansy together they wondered where were the rest of the boys but then they were snapped back to reality when Ron said "ok we are going back to Hogwarts for year 7 so we just have to ignore them alright?" Hermione nodded her head as Ron kissed her on the cheek Harry was waiting for Ginny to arrive since she went to get something from her house so Hermione and Ron saved a sit in the train as they sat down they saw the Draco and pansy walked by pansy smirked at Hermione so did Draco but it was annoying so she just rolled Ron then pulled her into a kiss when Draco smirk dropped and his lips turned into a flat line as he walked into his Cabin. Soon Harry and Ginny found us as Ginny said "oh hi miome!" I waved my hand as I rested my head on Ron's shoulder.
Soon they were at Hogwarts,they sat down as mc gonagall said her first speech to the whole school ever since the war ended, soon she was done but Hermione realised that she was walking up to her direction, when my gonagal stood infront of Hermione and said "how are you Hermione?" Hermione replied "good you?" My gonagall replied "great I am hear to tell you that you're the next head girl." Hermione stood up and said "really? I mean thank you I won't disappoint you!" My gonagal chuckled and said "I'm sure darling. But you should meet the head boy." Hermione nodded her head as mc gonagall called the head boy over and said "Hermione Draco Malfoy will be the head boy." Hermione mouth was hung open as Draco smirked while waving his hand awkwardly Hermione then said "seriously him? No offence but Draco would be the least trusted person on earth." Mc gonagall frowned and said "ms granger it's not for you to decide now leave your two history behind you and follow me to see your dorm." Hermione was upset but mc gonagall was right we should leave our history behind us and move forward she let out a long sigh and followed mc gonagal we then stood infront of a portrait, mc gonagal then said to us "the password is
Butter beer." Both of them nodded as mc gonagal lead them into the room to look around they had separate room and separate bathroom and a living room where there was even a tv they shared and even kitchen it was much bigger then their normal dorm. They had marble wall it was mostly just black and white the floor was also marble but it's white and brown. Soon mc gonagall left just for the two To settle into their new dorm. They unpacked their things in their room when Hermione went to the living room to find Draco sitting on the couch with the remote on his hands Hermione then said "maybe if you actually watch something you won't feel so bored." Draco rolled his eyes and said "fine you pick there is barely anything to watch." Hermione snatched the remote and chose a drama show which look like funny. Draco was in shock in how little time she found a show to watch as he said "how the fuck you do that?" Hermione smirk and said "just watch the show and maybe next time don't be so picky." Draco soon got up and went to the kitchen Hermione ask "what are you doing?" Draco replied "making some pasta want some?" Hermione replied nicely "sure thanks." Draco didn't say anything but continued cooking when he ask "so what's you deal with Ron?" Hermione chuckled and said "there's no deal his my boyfriend." Draco nodded when Hermione ask "so are you and pansy dating? You guys seems very close." Draco scoff and said "we're not we are just friends just that she's can be very clingy I'm single." Hermione laughed and said "sorry I just can't believe Draco malfoy is single." Draco then demanded "shut up granger!" Hermione giggled softly as she watch her show. Soon Draco was done cooking and place the food on the table and once they were done eating their food they decided to go to sleep they went into their own room Hermione miss Ron dearly at the same time she wonders if he miss her. But after all that thinking she fell asleep.