5

Hermione woke up and got up slowly because she's still going through the break up with Ron then she heard a loud knock outside their dorm Hermione open and saw Ginny, Luna,pansy and Astoria out there, Hermione was shocked as she said "umm what are you guys doing here?" Ginny replied with sympathy in her voice "oh I heard about the break up." Pansy add on "yea Ron is just a cheater! Don't care about him!" Hermione smiled and said "please come in." Everyone came in and sat in the living room everyone was talking and comforting Hermione then Draco came in yawning as he runs his eyes and when he opens he's eyes he saw a bunch of girls sitting in the living room the girls were grinning at Draco as said "morning girls." The whole girls started waving at him then Astoria ask "so do you have a date to the Yule ball?" Hermione let out a small laughter and said "yea I think so..." Draco was in the kitchen overhearing the conversation. Astoria the ask again "can we know who?" Hermione let out a sigh and said "it's...Draco..." then pansy exclaim "Wait seriously!? Why?" Hermione scoff and replied "Draco offered....to help me and I agreed only because I want to make Ron jealous."  Pansy laughed and said "Draco offered? Impossible!" She kept on laughing the draco said "i did pans what's so funny?" Then pansy replied "well you never done anything like that." Pansy then let out a long "oh" draco sigh and said "I'm going to find the boys." After Draco left, Luna said "is it me or Draco likes Hermione?" Hermione then said "no we are just friends! Nothing more plus I just got out of a relationship I'm not ready for a next relationship and we are just friends." Astoria smirked and said "alright."
Draco pov:
I was with the boys talking when Blaise ask "so who are you going with?" I said "Hermione." Theodore nearly spit his water as he said "Hermione!? Why?" I replied coldly "do you have a problem nott?" Theodore shook his head as Blaise said "so...Hermione...you like her?" I scoff as i rolled my eyes and said "it's none of your business." Blaise look at Theodore they were smiling I  groaned and said "I'm gonna get ready for the ball." Blaise and Theo said bye. I went back to my dorm i slowly open the front door and there was no girls accept for Hermione.
Third person pov:
Hermione heard the door open as she got up from the couch and walked towards Draco and said "thank you Draco for everything." Draco puts his hand in his pocket and said "yea no problem." Hermione gave him a quick hug as she felt him hug her back and for some reason she felt happy so she quickly pulled away and head to her room to dress as it starts in an hour. After a while Hermione came out in this dress.

 After a while Hermione came out in this dress

And this hairstyle

She saw Draco standing in the living room with a bouquet of flower and his silver eyes looking at her

She saw Draco standing in the living room with a bouquet of flower and his silver eyes looking at her. She was flawless, Draco was wearing this tuxedo.

Hermione smiled looking at him jaw drop she walk up to him and said "thank you Draco for this flowers

Hermione smiled looking at him jaw drop she walk up to him and said "thank you Draco for this flowers." She took the flower as Draco cleared his throat and said "yea your welcome umm shall we go?" Hermione was fixing his tie as he stick out his elbow so that her arm can interlock with his. They walked out of the dorm watching everyone staring at them. And they soon was at the ball area they went in and saw some of Hermione friends, Hermione look up at Draco as she said "I'm going to talk to my friends I'll meet you later." Ginny took my arm and pulled me away from Draco then Hermione was soon surrounded by her girl friends while Draco was surrounded by two equally annoying boys who won't shut up about Draco with Hermione as Theodore said "wow man Hermione looks hot today I might take her to my dorm." Draco clutched his fist and said "if you do that I'll hex you. You hear me?" Each time getting closer to Theo. Blaise had to pull Draco away and ask "you alright?" Draco fix his tux and said "yea I'm fine I'm just gonna get a drink." He walked off furiously as Hermione saw that so she decided to join Draco at the bartender she sat next to him, she look at the bartender and said "1 shot of tequila thanks." Hermione then look at Draco who was already looking at her, she then ask "what's wrong I've never seen you get mad at the boys before even though they were annoying." Draco put down his drink and said "it's ok I was just frustrated sometimes Theo's jokes aren't even funny." Hermione took her shot and said "wanna dance?" Draco smiled and replied "I thought you never ask." Draco gave her his hand as she took it. They were at the dance floor, her arm around Draco's neck as they swayed according to the beat to the music. She saw Ron clenched his jaw, Hermione whispered "he's mad." Draco just said "great." Deep down he hopes that she would just dance because she liked him but no it's because of Ron. Draco pulled away and said "promise you won't be mad." Hermione was confused and said "yea I promise." Draco smiled as he smashed his lips to her lips. Hermione kiss him back but she wasn't supposed to like it so when she saw Ron storming away with Harry following him, Hermione pulled away and said "thanks we definitely made him jealous." Draco gave a small smile and said "yea you're welcome." Then he looked away and walked away looking disappointed. Hermione was left at the ball looking rather confused about that then it hit her he might like her and that made her face turn bright red. She then said to herself "stop that! Your just thinking it would not be true!" Hermione said goodbye to her friends and left to find Draco.