19

Hermione woke up in Draco's arm as she run a hand through his hair. He woke up as he nuzzled her head making her hair messy, she smiled when she push him trying to escape the bed when Draco hugged her pulling her back into bed as he laughs "oh no you aren't!" She laughed as she says with confidence "oh yeah what are you gonna do about it?" Draco frown while smiling and then he says while his finger did a tickle motion "how.about.this!" He then starts tickling her she kept laughing as she hit his arm she was squirming from his grip when she says trying to catch her breath "stop! Please!" Draco then stop as he kiss her face Hermione as she scrunched her face. She push him off at that moment finally escaping from Draco as he groaned. Hermione wore her sweatpants and Draco shirt. Hermione walked to the living room to find invitations. Hermione called Draco over and came over immediately Hermione open it and read.
Dear Hermione granger,
I am glad to announce that your years of wizardry education has come to an end as this letter will be inviting to your graduation ceremony! I hope you will have a great life ahead.
Your sincerely
McGonagall

Dear Draco malfoy
U am glad to announce that your years of wizardry education has come to an end as the letter is an invitation to your graduation ceremony! I hope you will have a great life ahead.
Yours sincerely
McGonagall.

Draco and Hermione put it on the table as Draco sigh "I can't believe we're done." Hermione sigh and sat in the couch as she says "we need to see our friends..." Draco smiled as he kiss her head and said "ok let's go." Hermione was walking towards the grinfindor dorm when Harry and Ginny was approaching their way Hermione then ask "what are you doing?" Ginny replied "going to your dorm of course." They then went towards the slytherins dorm when in the middle of the hallway Theo,Astoria,pansy and Blaise was walking towards them. Hermione then said "so we all had the same idea?" Pansy chuckled "yeah." Astoria was smiling when they all hugged each other and said their goodbye and at the end of everything they did a group hug then they went separate ways.
Hermione sat on the couch as she sighed and Draco crack a champagne open, Hermione smirked and said "finally saw where McGonagall hid it huh?" Draco smirked and replied "I mean a cabinet behind a cabinet? It's one cabinet in one!?" Hermione chuckled and kiss his cheek. Hermione then watch some movie as she said "me and the girls are going to hang out so what will you be doing?" Draco just replied "hang with the boys." He shrugged Hermione smiled and said "why not we have dinner?" Draco check his watch and said "why not." They quickly changed and head out.
Hermione and Draco was walking around on hogsmade after they ate finished they started walking around when Hermione groaned "I'm so tired." Draco sigh and said "fine I'll piggyback you." Hermione eyes lit up as she got into his back Draco walk them back to Hogwarts and wants they are in their dorm he lay Hermione down on Draco's bed he then changed Hermione into her PJ so did he as he got onto the bed and fell asleep hugging Hermione.