18

Draco woke up and remembered that today he needs to have lunch with his mother, he got out and wore his robe he didn't want to wake up Hermione so he wrote a letter and put it on the nightstand. He change into proper clothes and head to the malfoy manor.
Hermione woke up an hour later when she saw Draco gone she got worried when she saw a letter on her nightstand it said.
I went to my mother's house to have lunch anyways I'm late. I hope I didn't wake you anyway you look beautiful and good morning.
Love you Draco.
Hermione smiled at the letter and place it in her drawer, she dressed up and head to the library.
Meanwhile at the malfoy manor, Draco was having tea and had some sandwiches when someone unexpected walk in Lisa lestrange. Draco put down his tea and frown Draco mother cleared her throat as she got up and talk to Lisa privately and once she came back Draco looked at her mother doubtfully look and said "what is she doing here!?" Narciess replied "cool down I know you guys had your differences but I could explain." Draco scoff as he got up "differences!? She betrayed me! She told bellatrix about Hermione and she got tortured!" Narciess replied rubbing her temples "yeah I know I'm sorry she's just need a place to stay and she change." Draco rolled his eyes and ask "where is she staying?" "in...in your room." She said looking down on the floor. Draco groaned and storm to his room, she was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling when Draco slam the door causing Lisa to sit up and smirking "miss me?" She asked seductively, Draco scoff "as if. Couldn't find anywhere else to stay?" Lisa rolled her eyes, draco took out his wand and put it near her throat and threatened her "if you ever come near Hermione I swear to god I would not hesitate to kill you!" Her smirk dropped as she gulped when Draco yelled "understand!?" She nod slowly as Draco drop his hand down and left with nothing else. He left without saying goodbye to his mother.
Hermione was back at the dorm waiting for Draco as she reads her book, Draco then came through the fire place and said "hey darling." Hermione shut her book as she embraced him, he sigh and said "I love you so much and I'm sorry for everything." Hermione sigh and said "I know." He chuckled as she looked him in his eyes and before she knows it Draco threw her onto his shoulder as she starts giggling he shuts his bedroom door.
After they had sex and now naked in bed,Draco and Hermione hands were interlock as they look at the ceiling when Draco said breaking the silence "I want to marry you. I want to have a life with you and have kids." Hermione was frozen she loved him but she was still processing when she cleared her throat "yeah me too..." Draco smiled and kiss all over her face making her giggle when they got out of bed and change as they went to have dinner.
------------------
Sorry this one is a little short.👍🏻