20

Hermione woke up early since she have to meet her friends at hogsmade at 6. Draco felt her out of his grip and woke up slowly, Draco then saw Hermione wear some clothes when Draco whined "noooo! Don't go! Pleaseeee for me?" Hermione gave him a long kiss before saying "I have to go but I'll see you later and please get ready for the ceremony i don't want to be late." Draco rolled his eyes as Hermione kiss his forehead and left.
Hermione saw the girl sitting at the coffee shop Hermione went in and said "sorry Draco didn't want me to leave." Pansy smirked and said "your boyfriend? Needy? Never seen Draco like that." Astoria laughed and said "for real." Ginny rolled eyes and said "so what are we going to do? Want to shop here for the last time?" Hermione nodded and proceeded to order her coffee.
Meanwhile Draco was hanging out with the boys. When Draco said while laughing "ok ok now let's be serious. I was thinking of...I don't know how to say this but...I'm gonna marry Hermione..." Blaise mouth fell to the floor and Harry eye brown was raised and Theo was still processing when Harry Said "but you guys only dated her for a year." Draco smiled and said "yeah I know but I feel like we were meant to be and I want us to last forever." Theo place a hand on his chest and exclaimed "I call dips on best man!" Blaise hit Theo shoulder and said "you can't call dips! Draco tell him!" Draco laughed and said "it's true man but you will be the groomsmen. You just don't have the memory for keeping a ring for me." Harry then lit up "where is the ring?" Draco took out a black box that when you open it lights on and there it is the ring.
The ring

Draco smiled at his friends reaction

Draco smiled at his friends reaction. When he close the box and kept it back into his pocket. "When you proposing?" Theo ask Draco replied "on Tuesday a day from the graduation ceremony I'll go get tickets to Italy and we will go to the beach and once it's sunset also the golden hour I'll get on one knee and propose." Blaise took a tissue and said "beautiful." Harry nodded so did Theo.
Hermione was done shopping but didn't carry as much bag as Astoria and pansy. She put her things on the table as she yelled "baby I'm back." Draco then came out of his room and kiss her she chuckled in between the kiss and said "hi." Draco smiled as he replied "hi, I miss you." Hermione sigh as she wrapped her arm around his neck as they started kissing but shortly after Hermione broke the kiss forgetting about the ceremony Hermione then started panicking "oh no.. we're late quickly we got to change!" Draco chuckled and changed into his house robe so did Hermione she did her hair and makeup. Draco saw her adjusting her robe as he complimented "you're so beautiful." Hermione smiled and said "you're so handsome." Draco pull her waist as he smashed his lips on hers, the two couples walked out to find the group with a digital camera ready to take pictures. Hermione was stunned as they took a picture of Draco and Hermione. "What are you doing pansy?" Hermione asked she replied "well I had to take a picture of the couples." Hermione smiled as they got into a group photo.
They got into the great hall to find McGonagall greeting students and giving them graduate hats to them. Hermione pull Draco hand towards McGonagall and said "hello McGonagall." McGonagall turn and said with a smile "hello Mrs granger. I hope you will have a great ceremony." Hermione smiled and said "thank you McGonagall for the opportunity to become a head prefect." McGonagall smiled as she look at Draco who was admiring Hermione he was In love. McGonagall then said "you were fit to become a head prefect and Draco you're happy right?" Draco turned to McGonagall and said "yes very." He started rubbing her knuckles, they then walk in with their hat and a little bit of her hope is that her parents was her, she looked everywhere and saw two couples sitting there and Hermione just ran toward them letting go of Draco's hand she embraced her mother and father as tears filled her eyes. Her mother pull her away to see her daughters face and kiss her all of over. Draco came and said "sorry for ruining your moment but we got to be there about 5 mins." Hermione pull Draco in and said "mom,dad this is my boyfriend Draco malfoy." Hermione mother then said "you made my daughter happier than that Ron guy. Ok if my daughter like you then I have no problem." Her dad nodded too in approval. When the two couples went to line up to take their award.
After the ceremony everyone threw up their hats and cheer Astoria and Theo then went toward Draco and Hermione so did pansy and Blaise with gin and Harry. While the group was talking Ron and lavender walk towards Hermione and Draco, Draco wrap his hand around her waist as Hermione said "oh hi Ron." Ron smiled and said "hi...congratulations." Hermione smiled as Ron and lavender walk away.
Draco then said "hey wanna come to Italy with me tomorrow?" Hermione smiled and said with excitement "really?" Draco nodded as Hermione replied "yes!" Draco kiss her holding to her tightly.