12

It was time to go London! Everyone was excited they had their luggage pack to go everyone was excited. Theo jumped onto Draco's back and whispered "I love you." Draco push him off as Theo made a sad face while everyone started laughing. They were soon at the airport waiting to board the plane Hermione had fallen asleep on Draco's shoulder while listening to music while Ginny was taking pictures of them sleeping which Harry thought it was wired so he tried stopping her but Ginny bit Harry hand which started hurting so he retrieving his hand away from her, Theo was kissing his girlfriend cheek while Astoria was reading the magazine as for Blaise he couldn't leave pansy sight as she sleeps but he also couldn't stop giggling about Theo begging for Astoria attention.

Soon it was time to board the plane they sat in the first class, when everyone settle in they ordered wine,beer and coke. Coke was for pansy she doesn't like drinking while flying, everyone sat with their boyfriends and girlfriends but Astoria had roll up the divider in between Theo and her. Which made Theo pout like a baby, Hermione and Draco was still listening to music but Hermione was reading and Draco was watching a movie. Harry was still upset that Ginny bit him which made Ginny rolled her eyes and apologised to him. While Blaise and pansy were arguing about the movie they want to watch.

After some time Ginny whispered yelled "Hermione! Hey mione!" Hermione took off one side of her earbuds and slowly turn to face Ginny trying not to wake Draco up. Ginny smiled when Hermione gave her "hey do you have and extra earbuds?" Hermione smiled as she check slowly into her bag and shook her head as a 'no', before Ginny pouts pansy held up one earbud which made Ginny smile. She grabbed it as pansy was sitting in front of her, then Hermione whispered into Draco's ear "I need to go pee." Draco grab her hand "no! Don't go please." Draco whined, Hermione replied "I'm gonna come back just let me go and I'm all yours." He let go and groan while Hermione kiss his left cheek.

She soon came back with a wide
awake Draco. Hermione was annoyed the whole time she wanted to sleep causing her to whispered yelled "Draco Lucius Malfoy if you don't stop talking while I try to sleep I'm gonna ignore you the whole time we are in London!" Draco immediately kept quiet and tried to sleep.
The plane finally landed a 3hr flight. Everyone was excited to see how London looks like and to go visit places when pansy ask "hey Draco where are we staying?" Draco replied "at the Malfoy mansion." Everybody was excited but when Draco was walking Hermione tug on his sleeves and said "really thank you for this." Draco place a passionate kiss on her lips and held her hand. As they walk to take the car that Draco hired, everyone fitted into the car perfectly.

Astoria was laying on Theo shoulder and Blaise and pansy they were talking about something they saw in the internet, well Ginny and Harry they finally fallen asleep. Draco kiss the top of Hermione head while she reads while resting her head on his shoulder and him resting his head on her head.

They finally reach to the mansion which had gates in front of the entrance of the house. The girls ran to the door first since they were all excited to finally explore London. And the boys had to carry their luggage, they place everything in their room as everyone assemble at the living room. "Why don't we travel as a group in the morning and at night you could do anything with who you want to." Draco said, everyone nod as Draco gave each person a key to enter the house. And they left, first they went to see some museum which everyone held hands and Hermione was in awe she dream about coming to the museum after graduation but now she was speechless and turn to Draco "thank you." Draco smiled as Hermione wrap her arm around his neck and kiss him then they broke the kiss with Ginny yelling "come on." Hermione smiled and pulled Draco towards the group.

After some time it was night, everyone said bye and went separate ways, apparently the boys had reservations at restaurants. Draco bought Hermione to this restaurant called 'The Great Impasta' they serve Italian food which was hermione's favourite. They sat down at their seats, Draco ordered the most expensive wine they had. They soon ordered their food while waiting for their food they talk but Hermione could notice a women staring at Draco which made her jealous, she calm herself down and just focus on Draco. The food arrived and they ate, they ask for a check and left. Hermione cross her arms and walk away from him fast but then Draco yelled "why are you mad?" Hermione replied with the same tone "the woman kept staring at you!" Draco ran up to her and wrap his hands around her waist "don't be like this." He laughed Hermione smile a little and hit his shoulder "stop laughing." "Why? You're cute when you're jealous." He complemented, she blush and got away from him and ran away causing him to chase after her.

They reach the mansion finding pansy watching a movie with Blaise they were cuddling, Draco pull Hermione into their bedroom as they got into their pj and cuddled together.