11

Draco woke up with a terrible hungover he was groaning when Hermione came in with a potion
for the hungover, Draco sniffed the potion and gagged, "what the fuck is in this granger." Hermione sigh "just drink it you big baby." Draco rolled his eyes and chugged it down. He got up and got a bottle of water.

Hermione was reading a book with Draco lying on her lap playing with Hermione strain of hair when he said "let's go to London with the group." Hermione shut her book and said "what! to London?" Draco sat up as he nods, Hermione chuckles "who's paying?" Draco laughs as he admits "me of course." Hermione thought for a moment and said "ok let's go." Draco hug her as he kiss her cheek and got to his mother house to ask his mother for money to go London, Narcissa was sitting on her chair at the balcony drinking tea by herself when Draco approached her and said "mother can I speak to you." She stood up as she was shocked that Draco came to the malfoy Manor after what happened in this house but after all Lucius was in jail. His mother then said gesturing him to sit down "sit please." Draco relentlessly sat down as he says "mother I'm treating my friends to go..." narciess ask "what?" Draco gulp "to go London."Narcissa smirks as she sips her tea "on one condition.you have to come and have lunch with me every Saturdays." Draco scratched the back of his neck and said "f-fine!" Narciess smirk as she hand him the keys to the Malfoy vault.

Draco smiled as he took the key. He went to the vault and took about 11k for London. He went back to Hogwarts when he found the whole group sitting and waiting with a huge smile on their face, Theo came up to Draco as he place his arm around Draco's shoulder "I knew you liked me." Draco scoff "what?" Astoria pull her boyfriend away from Draco "you bringing us to London!?" Draco nodded when everyone cheered as Ginny said to Hermione "thank goodness you weren't lying!" Harry pull Ginny off Hermione and said "so yes we're coming." Draco nodded when Theo,Blaise,Astoria and pansy all agreed to London. When Luna stood up and said "sorry for Christmas I'm bringing Neville to my house to meet my father." Ginny smiled and said "ohhhh so it's serious." Harry laugh as he watched his girlfriend harassing Luna. They all went back to their dorm happily while Luna went to her boyfriends. Draco pick up Hermione and sat down as Hermione straddle his lap. He look at Hermione as he tuck a strain of hair behind her ear, "I have to have lunch with my mother every Saturday now." Draco admitted Hermione kiss his forehead as she says "it's ok my love you will be fine." Draco have never admire a girl like this his whole life. He love this women dearly and couldn't afford to lose her.