9

It's the weekend as Hermione found herself in Draco's bed she yawn and found Draco not in bed. She then smelled bacon so she got up and change into Draco's sweater it was big for her so it was around her knee length, Draco heard the bedroom door close, he saw Hermione in his sweater and that made him blush a little he walk up to her and kiss her. She wrapped her arm around his waist, Draco break the kiss and said "ok I made you breakfast." Hermione smiled and said "thank you." They sat down and ate when she said "I got to go meet gin see you later." She gave a quick kiss and left with Draco sweater. At the grinfindor common room, Hermione and Ginny was sitting in the common room talking about boys when Ron and lavender came In laughing and giggling then he started kissing her neck, Hermione was done with whatever game he was playing so she got up and left to Ginny's room when Ron yelled "jealous?" Lavender then giggled. Hermione turned around and said "I'm not jealous in fact I have the best boyfriend anyone could ask for." Ron then said with anger in his tone "yea that bloody malfoy." Hermione scoff as she was about to say something but Ginny cut her off and said "come on mione he's a jerk." Hermione rolled her eyes and followed Ginny to her dorm. Hermione sat on her bed and groan Ginny then sat next to mione and said "hey don't care about him ok?" Hermione smiled and said "yea I will."
After a couple of hours talking Hermione got up and said "I got to go Draco is going to pick me up to go to the library." Ginny smiled and wave goodbye. Hermione was walking pass the common room when Ron saw Hermione and said "mione wait up." He must be drunk Hermione didn't wait instead she continued walking. Hermione saw Draco she ignored ron trying to catch up to her instead she quickly walk up to Draco, Draco expression look was full of confusion he also walked up to her when ron shouted out "I love you mione I'm sorry!" Hermione still continued walking when ron grabbed her hand and said "Hermione please let's get together forget about that ferret!" Hermione said furiously "stop ron! I want to be with draco!" At that moment draco came in and said furiously "hey hands off my girlfriend man!" Ron look at him in the eyes and said "oh shove off man!" Draco had his hands clenched but instead of punching him he pull Hermione out of he's grip and walk away Ron yelled "yea just walk away!" Draco rolled his eyes and brought Hermione back to their dorm. He sat Hermione on the couch and took her hand it was bruised from Ron grip. He sighed and grab the medical kit and put some medicine Hermione was just watching when she brought her hand to his hair she smiled at the touch of his hair. Draco was done as he knelt down and ask "you alright?" Hermione smiled and said "more then alright." She kiss him softly, Draco then ask "what you wanna eat?" Hermione thought for a moment and Said "hmm how about we order junk food from hogsmade and eat in?" Draco said "ok that's a done deal." Hermione got up but Draco put her back down causing her to be confused as Draco said "nope you will rest and I'll go buy it." Hermione smiled and said "ok...be safe." Then he left.
After 45 minutes, Draco came back with the food in his hands, Hermione immediately got up and took the the food as they were eating while watching a movie Hermione said "thank you for not punching Ron." Draco smirked and said "no problem I know how much he means to you so yea." He gave a quick kiss on her cheek and continued eating. After eating they both fell asleep on the couch together.