Four

Megan decided she was going to take a shower and finish her party at home, still wanting to celebrate how her night turned out. She had met an amazing woman tonight and she got her number. After Megan got out of the shower she put on her boxers and her red nike sweatsuit. Megan turned on some music and made her way to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of tequila and a lime cutting it into slices. She grabbed the salt and placed it on the back of her hand. Licking the salt, taking the shot and sucking the lime. Megan repeated this two more times.

She realized she had left her phone in the bedroom, she wanted to make sure she kept her phone close to her just in case Ashley texted her. As Megan grabbed her phone she decided she was going to text Ashley to make sure she made it home okay.

M - Hi beautiful I know it may seem too soon but i just wanted to make sure you made it home okay

A - Hey I actually haven't left yet and I may or may not be drunk AF

M - Did you drive?

A - Yes I did. My friends already left smh

M - I hope you aren't thinking about driving home, and what do you mean they left? So you are there by yourself????

A - You are saying that like you are going to drive me home or something and yea this isn't the first time this has happened.

M - Why would they just leave you?
I can do that or you can stay at my house in the guest room. I am like a 5 min walk from the lounge if that. We can leave your car there until tomorrow morning. Another option is I can pick you up in my car, take you home and I can pick you up tomorrow to go back and get your car. Your choice.

Megan patiently waited for her to reply, taking another shot of tequila. Thinking to herself.

I can't believe they just left her drunk or not. (we come together we leave together)
A - ...

Megan watched as the dots displayed and went away making it seem like Ashley was thinking of her answer. When she got a text that made her heart race.

A - I need you to come get me now!

M - Whats wrong?

A - I called my friends and Noone is answering their phone
A - This man keeps bothering me and he is starting to get aggressive

Megan looked at her phone feeling anxious as she read the message. Megan grabbed her keys and rushed out the door. She knew she had to get to her as quickly as possible.

M - OTW meet me at the front. I will be there by the time you get to the door.

Megan had no time to get her car so she took off running as soon as the elevator doors opened. She sprinted all the way to the lounge. When she arrived at the lounge, Megan waited at the door for Ashley to come out. When she didn't see her coming through the door, Megan made her way inside pushing her way through the crowded dance floor, searching for Ashley. Finally, she spotted her, looking shaken as she tried to fend off a persistent man who was clearly not taking no for an answer.

Ashley locked eyes with Megan as she made her way over. Megan stepped in and immediately felt a surge of protectiveness. "Ashley, are you okay?" she asked, pulling her away from the man. "Back the fuck up" she added, as she came face to face with the man.

The man looked megan up and down "What are you going to do Bitch".

Megan's eyes went dark with anger and without another word Megan punched the man in the face knocking him out. Megan grabbed Ashleys hand and they quickly made their way out of the lounge, Ashley breathing a sigh of relief.