Other Works By Me

Hey everyone!

If you enjoyed this story, then you might want to check out some of my other stories! Two of them are a few (a little more than a few) years old, and one is a current work in progress. I would recommend checking out the current work in progress, as the other two stories (dark corners, a murder/mystery and haze, a short story dealing with bipolar) are very old and written when I was much younger and less experienced.

No pressure to read them, but I figured I would add this just in case any of these sound interesting to you!

Scar Tissue (current work in progress, daily updates)

After being broken up with and ghosted by her neighbor and boyfriend the summer before she leaves for college, Shira Levi was ready to never see, speak to, or think of Noah Li again

That proves itself to be a difficult challenge, however, when she founds herself back home after graduation. Avoiding her ex-boyfriend would be a lot easier if they didn't share windows that face each other.

And, of course, if Noah wasn't dead set on making everything up to Shira. No matter what it takes.

tropes: neighbors, forced proximity, summer romance, high school lovers, soft boy x grumpy girl, mental health awareness, lots of rock and funk songs (is this a trope? maybe)

All of my stories are on my homepage and you can check them out if/whenever you want!

Thank you so much for the endless support on this story. I wrote this a very long time ago, and the fact that people are still reading it and enjoying it absolutely blows my mind. Without the support you all have given me, I genuinely don't know if I would still be writing today.

Okay, okay, let me end this before I get emotional. Just want to say one more humongous: THANK YOU!