XXIII - A Deal and a Childhood Outing

A/N: Remember that I said that no chapter for April cause I'm taking a break? Well that was a fucking lie. Anyways enjoy this chapter. And expect new chapters every 1st day of the month..........except my birthday and December. And as for my laptop.....I had it fixed. It's a bit slow compared to what it used to, but it'll do regardless. So I'll be taking that "Urgent Announcement" down.

Hanasakigawa Girls High School

May 26, 2021 - Wednesday - 7:30 A.M.

Riku POV

A day has passed since CiRCLE's successful Live Event and also the fact that grandfather informed me that I was already engaged to someone......this complicates my relationship to Rinko.....

I'm at my classroom with my head on the desk trying to get some sleep. I couldn't get any sleep from all the information that was dumped on me as I was over thinking on it which is a bad habit of mine. Some of my classmates were asking me if I'm okay, but I tell them that it's nothing much.

Chisato: Riku. Are you sure you're okay?

Riku: I just need a quick shut eye Chisato.

Chisato: Did you play NFO all night?

Riku: It's not that. It's a personal matter.......I just over thinked it and left me little time to sleep.

Chisato just sighed as she knows my bad habit of over thinking.

Chisato: Then I won't ask anything else if that's the case. Just take care of yourself. We can't have you collapsing out of nowhere. You know how Yuyuko-san reacts to whenever something bad happens to you.

Riku: You don't need to remind me of that......how much time till homeroom starts?

Chisato: We still have at least 20 minutes till classes start.

Riku: Good. Can you and Kanon keep an eye on my body for a moment?

Chisato: What?

Kanon: Fueeeeh?

The two didn't know what it meant so I explained them in a low tone to make sure no one hears it.

Riku: Look. I need to stay in my mindscape for a while so I can recover fast. So keep an eye on my body for at least 15 minutes.

Chisato: I see. What should I say to Sayo and Rinko-chan when they ask?

Riku: Just tell them what I said just now. Anyway, I'm doing it now. Keep an eye on me okay?

Chisato: Very well.

Kanon: Leave it to us Riku-kun.

Riku: Thanks.

And with that, I closed my eyes and went to my mindscape.

Chisato POV

Riku fell asleep......or it is what he looks like now, but he's in his mindscape to recover quickly. He asked me and Kanon to keep an eye on him, and right on cue.....Sayo and Rinko-chan entered the room. And when Rinko-chan saw Riku sleeping, she showed signs of worry.

Rinko: Is Riku alright Chisato-san?

Chisato: He told me that he was dealing a personal matter, which left him little time to sleep.

Sayo: Then we should wake him up, class is about to start.

Kanon: Riku-kun told us that he'll wake up in about 15 minutes so.......

Rinko: He asked you two to keep an eye on him?

Both me and Kanon nodded to her question as they both understood and went to their seats as they wait for Riku to wake up.