III - Start of School and Reunion

3 months later

April 5, 2021

Riku POV

It has been 3 months since I've returned to Japan after retiring from my career as a competitive musician. Those 3 months were the best and most interesting months I've had by far.

The vacation had to be cut short because of some issues back in Portugal. Both Johan and Ceb were needed there personally, so instead of taking a 6-month vacation, we decided to make it 3. It might be short, but it's worth it.

Flashback

(A/N: This is gonna be a summary on what happened in the past 3 months so................yeah)

The first thing that we did was go to the live house that my grandfather gave me. When we made it there, we met with a woman named Tsukishima Marina, who is supposedly the manager of the live house and was handpicked by my grandfather. I know my grandfather has a knack for picking potential; maybe he saw something in Marina.

I gave her a brief explanation of why we were there, and she accepted it immediately. Maybe it's because she knew of me beforehand, but when Johan and the others introduced themselves, she fainted. With a huge grin on her face, we gently placed her on the couch available, and we took a quick tour of ourselves inside while she was unconscious.

Marina regained consciousness just as we came back; she realized just what happened to her, and she apologized to us while blushing beet red and admitting that she is one of our fans. She asked for our autographs in a shy tone, and we gladly signed while giving a light chuckle.

As time passed, me, Johan, Ceb, and Marina were discussing trying to renovate the live house a bit and adding an office for me and a lounge area for the bands to hang out. Marina was concerned about the expenses, but I told her that I'd be paying for the costs with the money that I won from my earnings in the tournaments in which I participated. She accepted the terms, and we plan to begin one week later. We finished everything that needed to be discussed, said our goodbyes, and just realized that it's already sunset. We just called it a day and went back home.

The following day, we plan on doing a 2-month road trip; unfortunately, Ayabe won't be coming with us because he will be needed in the mansion because he'll be taking his father's place as the head butler when I become the next head. He insisted that we continue the trip with just the five of us; we just said that we'd be bringing back some souvenirs once we came back, and he'd be expecting them.

We started our trip to Kyoto for 2 days, then to Osaka, then continued our trip and made our way to Fukuoka, Okinawa, Miyazaki, Nagano, Yamanashi, Miyagi, Hokkaido and ended our trip back in Tokyo. We enjoyed every moment of the months we have together, we have a lot of pictures to commemorate our trip, and also brought some souvenirs for the people in the mansion.

Johan left for Portugal three days after we came back on our trip so he could start his podcast. Ceb followed the day after with his flight set for France. Sumail and Topias stayed for a few weeks until they left before the end of March. Topias left for Malaysia to be with his wife and newborn child and continue his study in the culinary arts, and Sumail returned to the US to spend time with his brother Yawar.

Back to the present

I'm currently on my way to Hanasakigawa to start my school year as a 3rd year student, and I am wearing the uniform that is custom made for me.

(A/N: I'm gonna use Sakuta's school uniform from Bunny Senpai as that is the closest color scheme to the Hanasakigawa uniforms.)

My grandfather insisted that I take the car to go there, but I told him that I would rather walk so I could familiarize myself with my way to school and back, which he understood immediately and wished me good luck on my first day.