I - Return.......with the Boys and Promise

A/N: Since TI10 True Sight is tonight, might as well put this out. And quick cause a storm is about to hit my place, may god help me and my family........probably the 4th storm for the past month and a half......

Arena Națională, Bucharest, Romania

October 17, 2020

The International 10 Grand Finals

The arena was on their feet as they witnessed the beginning and what they didn't know. It also marked the end of one of the greatest dynasties in competitive music history.

Host 1: 2 years ago, they created a miracle!! Last year, they silenced all the doubters!! Now we can say, they are THE band!! They are now, the greatest band of all time in competitive music history!! OG!! Your TI10 champions!!!!!

Cheers can be heard around the arena as he announces the winning TI. The five men who have been declared the winners were in tears, winning their third TI in a row without changing anything much for the past three years. It shows that the brotherhood that they have shared throughout the years they have been together is unbreakable against all odds.

Host 2: OG gave their all in this tournament from day 1, giving no chance on who they face. Dominated in the Group Stage. In the Main Stage, they 2-0 Team Secret. 2-0 Invictus. 2-0 PSG.LGD and they just 3-0 Team Spirit with no effort at all. OG made history just now, a perfect record in a TI Main Stage not even dropping a single song.

Host 1: N0tail, Ceb, Topson, SumaiL and Iku. These 5 brothers, defied all odds, silenced all the doubters and now, they made their mark in TI history as the only band to take their 3rd Aegis in 5 years since the founding of this band. Once again ladies and gentlemen, your TI10 champions OG!!!!!

As the 5 men hoist the Aegis together, the cheers became louder and celebration began, and it marks the end of The International 10, which will be remembered as the TI where a stand-in, a producer, a king, a prodigy, and the betrayed brother won their 3rd and final Aegis.

3 Months Later

January 17, 2021

Riku POV

I, Nagae Riku, am currently in a private jet owned by the Nagae family making its way to Japan from Portugal, well, not just by myself. The thing is, I am together with the rest of the retired OG.

Two weeks before my flight to Japan, our leader, Johan, aka N0tail, decided that the band would have a long-term vacation to celebrate our third win along with our retirement.

Everyone agreed, and as they were choosing where to go, I suddenly blurted out that they should go to Japan with me. I'm going back home to Japan, so I might as well take them there for a vacation.

And another reason for this is that the group can find a place where we can make a bootcamp for OG in case of any tournament that will be held in Japan.

Everyone was down for it, and it was decided that the band would leave for Japan. Good thing Johan has people he can trust to run OG while he's away, but they'll receive some work from time to time because N0tail and Ceb are co-owners of OG.

I just woke up from my nap, and I took a peek at the window, and I can see it's already daylight. I checked my phone, and it's 10 in the morning.

I see Sumail and Topson still sleeping. N0tail and Ceb were awake, taking care of files for OG via tablets that they had.

As I was fixing myself in my seat, I was greeted by Ayabe holding a cup of coffee and giving it to me.

Ayabe: Good morning Riku-sama. How was your sleep?