V - Gathering and Reveal

April 9, 2021, Friday

Hanasakigawa Girls High School

3:00 P.M.

Riku POV

It's been a few days since I've started attending Hanasakigawa, and everything is going well. The past 3 days were mostly catching up to my old friends, especially Kokoro, where one time she popped up out of nowhere, grabbed me by the collar, and dragged me out of my classroom to have lunch with her friends, leaving my classmates sweating on what they saw.

During that time, Kokoro introduced her other friend to me aside from Kanon-san and Misaki-san, Kitazawa Hagumi. A second year along with Kokoro and with the same energy as her.

Kokoro said that she, Kanon-san, Misaki-san, and Hagumi-san, along with a student from Haneoka Girls High School, formed a band named "Hello, Happy World!" They formed the band with the goal of making the world smile. With Kokoro as the vocalist, Kanon-san plays the drums, Hagumi-san plays the bass, the girl from Haneoka plays the guitar, and a bear named Michelle is their DJ, which made me raise a brow. Then I looked at Misaki-san's tired expression as Kokoro said that, and I understood it immediately.

On the second day, I've spent time with Rinko, so we can catch up too. I discovered that Rinko is currently in a band as its keyboardist; she also added that Sayo-san is in the same band as her playing the guitar. I'm happy that Rinko is starting to come out of her shell, even though she is the same timid young girl that I met all those years ago.

I spent time with Chisato on the third day; she also said that she's a part of a band that is owned by a talent agency here. She also introduced her bandmates to me: Maruyama Aya, who is a 3rd year as well, but in a different class, and Wakamiya Eve, who is a 2nd year.

Aya-san has bright pink hair with pink eyes, is the vocalist of Pastel*Palettes, and is a literal hard worker as she pursues her dream of becoming a true idol. But she needs to work on gaining more confidence in herself.

Eve-san has silver hair with turquoise eyes and plays the keytar for Pastel*Palettes. She moved here to Japan all the way from Finland due to her extreme love for Japanese culture, and actually, this isn't the first time that I met Eve. I've met her when I was in Finland when Topias invited me to stay with his family. I've asked her to keep quiet about it, which she did while saying "Bushido.".

Right now, me and Youmu are at the student council office, only to find it empty. It seems that Rinko and Sayo-san are busy. So we made our way out of the school and went home.

As we were nearing the entrance, we saw a woman standing beside the gate who was in her mid-20s and had yellow eyes and short blonde hair. She wears a white dress with purple cuffs and collars and an indigo tabard with a white print.

She is none other than Yakumo Ran, the younger sister of Yakumo Yukari, the current head of the Yakumo family. She made her way to us as she saw us coming out of the campus.

(A/N: I'm gonna make Yukari and Ran sisters instead of Ran being Yukari's Shikigami. Chen will be Ran's adoptive daughter instead of being Ran's Shikigami.)

Y. Ran: It's been a long time, Nagae Riku. Good to see you as well, Konpaku Youmu.

Riku: Indeed it has, Ran-san. What brings you here in Hanasakigawa? You coming here means that Yukari-san needs something from me right?

Ran-san just nodded and gave an envelope to Youmu. She opened the envelope and showed it to me. It was a pair of VIP passes in Live House Galaxy, and me and Youmu tilted our heads in confusion. We looked at Ran-san, expecting an answer, and she just shook her head and said,