XVII - Hinanawi Tenshi and Roselia's Invitation

May 20, 2021 - Thursday - 9:00 A.M.

Hovet Arena - OG's Autograph Stand

3rd POV

Riku and the other boys have an autograph session set for today, along with Tundra and Team Spirit. They were in the process of preparing to set up when they noticed Riku yawning.

Miposhka: Hey Iku, are you alright? Didn't get enough sleep?

Riku: Let's just say..........a lot of things happened last night......

Nine: Which is?

Riku: Well.............

Flashback - Inside Riku's Mindscape (This is the events that happened in Riku's mindscape last night)

Riku's childhood friends can't believe what they're seeing: the girl they called their big sister, who died three years ago, is standing in front of them, hugging Kokoro tightly.

After Tenshi gave her a huge hug, she let go of her and faced her direction to the girls with Riku beside her.

Tenshi: Now then! I know that some of you have questions that needed to be answered. Lay it on me!!

Riku just smacked her head loud and the band girls flinched to how loud that smack was.

Tenshi: OW!!!!! What did you do that for?!

Riku: Be serious about this will you?

Tenshi, who was currently rubbing the back of her head, tried to say something, but Riku only glared at her and did not respond.

Tenshi: Alright alright. Sheesh, Can't take a joke today ain't ya? Well........Any questions?

Misaki raised her hand as she gives Tenshi a question that was in the back of the minds of the girls.

Misaki: Tenshi-san.........what's your relationship with Riku-san?

Tenshi: Hm.........to put it simply........Riku is my babysitter.

Everyone: Babysitter?

They looked at Riku waiting for him to give an answer. He just closed his eyes and sighed.

Riku: In the early days of the Celestial Families, the Nagae were a subordinate family to the Hinanawi. So we basically served them till the end of the Meiji period. But we do it as part of a tradition. However, due to Tenshi's "extreme" arrogance and pride, serving her may be an immense pain in the ass. This makes me more of a babysitter than a vassal.

Tenshi: HEY!!!

Sayo: What do you mean by that?

Riku: Tenshi was in charge of keeping a watch on Kokoro once, when she was just four years old. Tenshi was trying to throw and catch her in the air, and she may have gone too far.

Misaki: Taken it too far exactly?

Misaki being worried for what happened to her leader when she was a kid and Riku continued to explain.

Riku: She went overboard and tossed Kokoro 300 feet in the air.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.