XIII - Attack and The Girls Arrive at Stockholm!

Hakugyoku Hotel Stockholm Branch - Outside

3rd POV

Shinomiya Oko. The eldest son of the four children of the Shinomiya Family. A self-centered, selfish and arrogant person who wants power and fortune all to himself and he will use any means necessary to make sure he benefits the most.

An ambitious and entitled man who goes to extreme lengths to get whatever he wants. The examples were him being the mastermind behind the death of Riku's parents four years ago and the planned assassination of Riku's closest friend, Hinanawi Tenshi, just a week after Riku's parents death. Just because things didn't go his way and he want to let everyone know that his words are absolute.

This ended up six of the Celestial Families to join forces to bring him down for good.

(A/N: The Komeiji, Matara, Yagakoro, Ibaraki and Hakurei didn't take part in the conflict as they're responsible in keeping the civilians safe from the crossfire.)

After the Celestial Families, with the assistance of the Tsurumaki, exposed all of Oko's activities behind the Shinomiya throughout Japan, including drug trafficking, embezzlement of the Shinomiya Family's assets, extortion on several occasions, and even human trafficking, the head of the Shinomiya, Shinomiya Gan'an, declared him to be disowned, all of his accounts and assets frozen indefinitely, and eventually exiled from the family.

According to the reports coming from Yukari, Oko has begun gathering every cent he can get and getting some help from several syndicates to enact his revenge. And four years later, Oko hired the Black Fang to eliminate Riku, but that ended up in failure.

And right now, the man himself is in front of Riku, Youmu and Meiling. And what surprised them was Oko can use danmaku. Something that someone from Gensokyo and other exceptions can only use.

Meiling: If it really is him, why did he come here in person rather than his usual stunt where he hides in the shadows?

Youmu: I think this has something to do with the failed attempt yesterday. And he's here to take matters in his own hands.

Riku: You might be right about that Youmu but.........something's not right about him.

Meiling and Youmu raised a brow and turned to Riku.

Youmu: What do you mean something's not right Riku-kun?

Riku: Normally Oko would be fuming when we ignore him for a bit but.....he's just standing there quietly and......he's paler than before......

Meiling and Youmu watched Oko from their vantage point, and Riku started recording the entire thing while they were unaware. And the two realized that Oko was standing there like a robot waiting for commands. They also noticed that his appearance had become whiter and his eyes had turned dark gold, as opposed to his previous black eyes.

Meiling: His eyes.....they're gold.....Do you guys think that those eyes are the reason why he can use danmaku?

Riku: I don't know. We only have one way to find out. Make sure that he's in one piece. And before you ask on what I'm gonna do, the moment I made this barrier, I have to focus on maintaining it. It means that I can't attack nor defend.

Youmu: Then that means-

Riku: One of you must stay beside me to intercept any danmaku directly coming to me-

(A/N: Play the OST on top)

Before Riku could continue explaining, Oko, who appeared to have heard what Riku said, began shooting danmaku at them. Youmu began blocking oncoming shots with her Hakurouken, while Meiling used her fists. The onslaught has been continuing on for some minutes, and the landscape is covered in craters as a result of Oko's bullets, with no indications of stopping. Youmu and Meiling couldn't think of of a counter in their current circumstances because they can only deflect bullets while Riku maintains the barrier to avoid damage around them. Given Oko's use of "Heavy Bullets," Youmu's arm and Meiling's hands are put under stress.