XI - Results, Plans and Secrets

Few minutes later

Riku POV

After following the two men who were attempting to kill us and leaving them with Koishi, Youmu and I returned to the live house, and beastcoast was already performing when we arrived back to our locker room.

Riku: Looks like we missed the other bands perform.

Johan: Riku, you're back. What happened?

I looked at Johan with a very serious face. I got close to him and spoke to a tone where only me and Johan can hear what we're saying.

Riku: Johan. After group B finish their performance, try to call all the band leaders and coaches. I've got something very serious to discuss.

Johan: Is it that serious?

I just nod telling him that it was THAT serious.

Johan: Okay, I'll send them a message later. But for now, try to relax, we'll discuss this in the hotel.

Johan came up with a good idea. By chance, Yuyuko-san owns the hotel where OG and the other musicians are staying. We may utilize the hotel's conference room without trouble because the staff is already aware that I am Yuyuko-san's nephew.

My phone rang as Youmu and I were relaxing after the pursuit. I took out my phone, and there was a message from Chu². I opened the message, and she gave me a photo of her at her studio with her band and all of its members. Including Rokka-san.

To think she convinced Rokka-san to join her band. The second member was a girl with smooth dark-brown hair that reached her upper back, no fringe, but bangs that covered her ears and bright blue eyes. She's dressed in a white blouse with a broad neckline and long sleeves that reach her wrists, somewhat tattered pants, and a black sleeveless jacket that is open to the mid-torso.

The second girl has short dyed blonde hair that barely reaches her shoulders, asymmetrical fringe, and dark golden eyes. She is dressed in high-waisted wide-leg jeans and a cropped black top, which she covers with a deep red sukajan jacket with white stripes and photographs of Hanyo Usagi on the front. And based on her size, she resembled a delinquent. However, I trust Chu² if she sees anything in her.

I've already met her keyboardist, PAREO (Nyubara Reona), who Chu² spotted and introduced me to right away. She's a good, dependable young lady. However, as a musician, I see her as an unpolished diamond. If given enough time to progress, she has the potential to outperform Rinko at piano and maybe even me. When she discovered that Chisato was my childhood friend, she begged me to get her autograph, which I did and thanked me for.

Seeing Chu² happy while playing with her band puts a smile to my face. It's only a matter of time till she and her band make it to the big leagues.

Johan and the others notice me smiling and asked me what's up.

Johan: You look very happy Riku.

Riku: Yeah. My cousin just sent me a photo with her band. Can't wait to see her perform once I get back. Hopefully she's doing fine right now.

At the same time at Chiyu's Penthouse

Chiyu: ACHOOO!!!!

Rokka: Chu²-san are you okay? Are you sick?

Chiyu: I'm fine. It feels like that someone is talking about me. And you're lagging by 0.5 seconds. Pick up the pace!

Rokka: H-HAI!!!

Now back to Riku

Riku: By the way, what happened when me and Youmu were out?

When I asked what happened, they explained what they saw. The most shocking news was that EG had to withdraw from the tournament because their guitarist Arteezy broke his hand right before the group stage began and they had no stand-in to replace him, resulting in EG's withdrawal, and Mind Games from group B was disqualified from the tournament because the band failed to secure VISAs for their three members.