XVIII - The Grand Finals and the Battle Awaits

Hovet Arena Private Room

May 21, 2021 - Friday - 8:45 A.M.

3rd POV

A/N: Let's continue where we left off.

Riku: Ha?

For a second, Riku was thinking that Kyoya was just pulling his leg. No way that he will just say that Riku has a sister out of the blue without any proof. But looking at his grandfather again, he sees that Kyoya was dead serious. Riku collected himself and took a deep breath.

Riku: Let me call my team for a moment.

Riku took out his phone and called Johan and informed him that Riku will be out for a long while and told him that it's Nagae Family related matters, in which Johan understood, and he told Riku to come back before Tundra starts to perform.

Riku: Now with that out of the way........I want the full story.

Kyoya nodded and activated a barrier to make sure no one eavesdrop their conversation.

Kyoya: Very well. Here's how it went down.

An hour and a half later

10:15 A.M.

After Kyoya tells the entire story that took an hour and a half, Riku just leaned back on the couch that he's sitting on as he takes in all of the information that his grandfather told him in regards to Mafuyu. He even showed Riku the DNA test that showed Mafuyu is a legitimate Nagae.

Riku: So mother got into a one night stand with one of her old friends back then, and she got pregnant as a result?

Kyoya: Yes.

Riku: How come I haven't heard any of this?

Kyoya: Your grandmother actually issued an order that anything related to what happened on that day is to be kept secret. Even from you.

Riku: I see.....if it's grandmother who issued the order back then, then I'll comply. Father............is he aware of this?

Kyoya: Yes. He was aware. And not just your mother, he also had the same situation as Miku.

Riku: Say what now?

Kyoya: A matter for another time.

Riku: Fine.

Riku turned his attention to Mafuyu and Mafuyu was a bit tense as her brother was just staring at her.

Riku: First of all.....I want to apologize.

Mafuyu: Eh? What are you apologizing for?

Riku: For your family getting involved in the mess that I'm into. I didn't expect that you'll be involved in Oko's vendetta against my family in which you have nothing to do with it.

Mafuyu: Y-you don't need to apologize.......I know that they did that to protect me......my dad said this before he died....."Go and find the Nagae, for they will protect you". That's what he said...

Riku and Kyoya looked at each other then they turned back to Mafuyu.

Riku: And just like your father said, we will protect you. And now you have a family to rely on. I welcome you to the Nagae......my dear little sister. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Riku got close to Mafuyu as he pat her head, Mafuyu tried to hold back her tears but she decided not to as she hugged her brother and cried in his arms till she slept from crying herself and right now, she's sleeping on Riku's lap. Riku continues his talk with his grandfather while he was caressing Mafuyu's hair.