"Comiiing!" Tomiko called back. She grabbed her purse and walked down the stairs to meet up with her sister and Kokichi. Kaito was there, as well, to drop them off at the restaurant. Tomiko did a twirl and lifted up her arms. "Nyeh...how do I look?" Himiko stared at her in horror.

   "Nyeh...what is that on your face?!" she demanded.

   "It's just makeup," Tomiko said. "So what?"

   "So what?! " Himiko repeated. "You know you're not supposed to be wearing-"

   "Himiko, it's okay," Kokichi interrupted, calmly placing his hands on Himiko's shoulders. "Let's just go." Himiko sighed. 

   "Fine," she muttered. They left the house and entered the car. Kaito dropped them off at Spicy Meat-a-Ball, where they waited outside for Kenzo. Soon, they heard the roar of a motorcycle engine.

   "That's him!" Tomiko squealed excitedly. The motorcycle stopped in the parking lot. Kenzo got off and removed his helmet. He flicked his bangs away from his eyes and walked up to them with a cool grin on his face. "H-Hi, Kenzo!" Tomiko said with a small, shy wave. Kokichi and Himiko finally got a good look at him. He had long, black hair that resembled Shuichi's only shaggier. He wore his usual black leather jacket over a gray T-shirt. He wore leather pants with a couple of studded belts and on his feet were a pair of dirty, black combat boots. He walked up to Tomiko and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

    "Hey, baby," he said in a smooth voice. "You look really cute in that outfit." Tomiko giggled goofily. 

   "Oh, gosh," she mumbled. Kokichi and Himiko stared at Kenzo. He was taller than both of them! And he didn't look like he was in middle school! Tomiko giggled as Kenzo kissed her forehead. Himiko felt her fists clench, but Kokichi placed his hand on one of them to calm her down. 

   "Um...Kenzo, this is my sister, Himiko, and her boyfriend, Kokichi," Tomiko said. Kenzo looked at them with a slight smirk of arrogance and nodded at them.

   "'Sup?" he replied. 

   "Um...you're pretty t-tall for a middle schooler," Himiko said, trying to keep her cool.

   "Huh...and you're pretty short for a high schooler," Kenzo replied. "Or, are you in elementary school?" He started laughing. Tomiko forced out a laugh, but she didn't feel right just letting him get away with making fun of her sister. 

   "Nee-heehee...you're pretty cool," Kokichi said with his cheeky grin. Himiko blinked at him incredulously. Even Tomiko and Kenzo stared at him in surprise.

   "Hey, man, thanks," Kenzo said. "I get that a lot."

    "I can see why. After all, not many thirteen-year-olds can ride a motorcycle to school," Kokichi said. 

    "Ah, nah, I'm not thirteen. I'm sixteen," Kenzo replied. Tomiko, Himiko, and even Kokichi stared at him in shock.

   "You're sixteen?!" Tomiko asked. 

   "You didn't know?" Himiko asked Tomiko. 

   "W-Well...I just...I...I..." Tomiko stammered. 

   "What are you freakin' out for? I just got held back a lot. But, like, it wasn't my fault. The teachers weren't good enough," Kenzo answered. Himiko stared at him in disbelief. 

   "You're sixteen?! " she said.

    "Yeah. And what are you besides deaf, four?" Kenzo said with that arrogant smirk. 

   "Nee-heehee...a four-year-old in high school is much more impressive than a sixteen-year-old still in middle school, don'tcha think?" Kokichi asked with a sly grin. Kenzo scoffed and shrugged his shoulders.

   "Whatever," he replied. A brief look of humiliation flashed across his face. "Let's just go eat already." Kokichi bowed slightly and held his hand out. 

   "After you," he said. With his arm still wrapped around Tomiko's shoulder, Kenzo and Tomiko walked ahead. 

   "Nyeeeh...how can you think that guy is cool?!" Himiko hissed to Kokichi. "I wanna throw him off a cliff!"

   "I don't think he's cool. I only said that to get some info out of him," Kokichi replied. 

    "Well, I've had enough information!" Himiko said. "He's obviously not good for Tomiko, like I said!"

   "You're right, he's not," Kokichi said as a devious grin began to form on his face. "But, I wanna see what else I can learn from this guy."