Hell

"It feels so weird... It's like being stretched out really far."

Y/n, More so, one of the crows, was thinking as it was imprisoned. It thought about its sister. It thought about how it was left stranded in the hands of a child god with King, The closest thing it had to a little brother. They floated next to The Collector.

Collector: We're gonna have such a blast guys!

The blinding white light that was once encompassing the area shifted to the boiling isles, being pelted with shooting stars.

Collector: We're gonna play a game that'll last forever! We're gonna play...

In the most piercing amount of sound King and what was once Y/n had experienced, The Colector yelled their next words.

Collector: ULTIMATE CAPTURE THE FLAG!

King: What?!

Collector: Ooh! Kel's kid! Glad you asked! I get one of these crows.

The Collector grabs a bird cage.

Collector: The witches get one too.

The Collector snaps his fingers as a cage flys away towards the ground. The crow in there squawked as King tried to reach for the cage, but it was out of his grasp.

Collector: And I hide the third one for us all to find!

The crow that was thinking about how he felt about this, the last crow, was now floating upwards its cage before disappearing in a burst of colors.

Collector: Get all three crows, and you win!

King: But there were-

King stopped himself. Did he really want The Collector hellbent on going to the human realm to find Y/n?

King: -I mean, They can't play with all of this!

Collector: You're right. Maybe I should tone it down a little.

The Collector snapped as the stars stopped falling. King sighed in relief until he looked down. The stars that already fell were transforming the isles below. By the time it stopped, half of the isles looked like The Collector's playground. The Collector laughed as he looked at the scene.

Collector: We're gonna have so much FUN!

...

...

...

One of Y/n's crows, The one to belong to no one, Fell in Kel's skull. It squirmed and pushed, Trying to free itself. All it's efforts went to waste. But it's troubles were far from over. Right next to it, there was a splotch of goo next to it. Not Y/n's black. The Emperor's green. The puddle rose from the ground, Forming into the monster that it once was. Belos  looked at the cage next to him.

Belos: The boy...

"Fuck! It's him!"

Belos recalled every encounter with the boy. He could easily rule this world with his pinky finger. Now, Reduced to crows, He could take his body. He can end the demon scourge. All he needed to do is find all the crows.

Belos: You... You will do great things, Y/n...

"Get away from me! The hell are you doing?!"

The crow tried to push the cage, to say an incantation, to do anything. But the monster in front of him ripped through the cage and grabbed Y/n.

Belos: You will be apart of something greater.

He proceeded to grab the crow in his hand, his arm glowed red with glyphs. In a matter of seconds, the crow disintegrated into dust. Belos began growing little by little. Spikes protruded from his spine as a tail formed with it. His eyes flashed green for a small moment.

Belos: ROOOAAAARRRR!!!

Belos let out a roar the moment his transformation finished. It could be heard throughout the isles.

...

...

...

Collector: Alright buddy, Here's where you'll be staying!

The collector looked at the crow he had and back at where it was staying. It was a small star shaped platform with a monster shaped as a blue star floating near it. The platform seemed to be high above the boiling isle.

Collector: You'll stay here and have this guy to keep you company.

The star-shaped monster looked at the crow with conviction as the collector placed it on the platform.

Collector: Alright- Oh! I almost forgot!

The collector went to the star and whispered something in its ear before going back.

Collector: Alright Y/n! See ya!

The Collector flew off with King, Leaving the crow with the star. The crow seemed to just accept the situation, staying still. That was until the star began making noise. It started... Singing?

Star: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How I Wonder What You Are.

The crow was confused. Why? He'd rather stand in silence than listen to this. Now he couldn't even hear himself think. His thoughts were being drowned by this voice that stayed ever so close to him.

...

...

...

The final crow had been dropped off at Latissa, The literal armpit of the titan. It fell down at the center of the town. It laid there in wait. Hoping for some form of savior. And, In a way, It did. A red star formed in the sky.

The crow cawed at the sight of it, Wondering what it was. The star got bigger and bigger by the second. It was getting closer. The crow grew scared at the thought. It threw its cage around, hoping to dodge the star.

At this point, The star reached the size of a house. The crow kept trying to move the cage in desperation. But it was too late. The star crashed right in front of the crow, the sheer force shattering its prison and leaving a dust cloud. The crow was grounded into the dirt.

It was preparing to fly away. It removed itself from the dirt and started to fly. But, in the cloud of dust, a hand grabbed the bird. A voice echoed from the dust.

???: Hello, My king...

The hand reeled itself back into the dust. The bird squirmed all the way through it.

???: We have much to talk about...

...

...

...

The Isles had now been split into three factions.

The Demons Domain.

The Collectors Castle.

The Titan Territories.

A war Y/n wanted. Yet a war Y/n could've never wished for. A war that would cost everyone he cared for everything and one that would cost his sanity.

How Unfortunate.