True Magic

The collector looks at y/n in a weird way. Like he looked different.

Collector: Why do you look like that? Philip said you looked human.

Y/n: Look like what?

Collector: Eh, It doesn't matter. I need to start my rhyme anyway.

The collector coughed a little. Y/n looked side to side.

Collector: To you, A king so far from home, From the very titans that usurped your throne. They'll rue the day the messed with you, When the world is covered in titans blood blue!

Y/n facepalmed himself.

Y/n: I guess I was loud.

The collector turned into multiple people that started chattering.

Collector 1: Yeah pretty loud

Collector 2: It's pretty easy to hear you.

Collector 3: You have a very booming voice.

Y/n: Okay, WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Collector 1: See! You are really loud!

They merged together into the actual shadow known as the collector.

Collector: I have a deal to make with you.

Y/n: What?

Collector: You want revenge on this titan? To get your throne back? To send your family home? To possibly get your discarded half?

Y/n looked at the collector a little surprised about the last question but remained composed.

Y/n: Correct

Collector: "Correct"? So boring... Anyway, If I do this for you, you need to give me some titans blood. And I know yours isn't good. You are not a titan.

Y/n: Okay my shadowy friend. I'm not gonna ask why you need blood as I don't wanna know!

Collector: Cool! I'll meet you in a weeks time. I'm not too sure about the black goo look. That Elk skull is neat though.

The collector disappeared in a blink.

Y/n: Elk skull?

Y/n looks at his hand. The mark of an elk skull resting on it.

Y/n: Just when I think I reached my limit, this comes along and shows me I haven't.

Y/n was in thought. Thinking about every event that brought him here.

Y/n: Well while I'm here I might as well sleep in. Finally have no more titan things to do and no school for two days. It's not like they'll decimate the town.

Y/n went upstairs and went to sleep on his bed. In two days, two owl beast rampaged the town and Luz ended up ruining some library equipment. Both of which he stayed out of. That was the end of the weekend.

Luz: Y/n! Y/n get up!

Y/n looked at the person who disturbed him.

Luz: We have school! Plus we gotta get people palismen!

Y/n: Oh yeah... Palisman Pairing day.

Luz: Aren't you excited to get a Palisman?

Y/n presses his thumb on his amulet and his Palisman came out from it.

Y/n: Don't worry about it my son. She didn't mean it. You aren't getting replaced.

Luz: Oh yeah! I forgot you have one. You always use it as a staff.

Y/n: He's more than a staff. He's family! I've bonded with him

Luz raised an eyebrow.

Flashback