An Encounter

Y/n's hand reverted into normal form as he flicked off the residual goo on his hand.

Nog: He hasn't aged a second. In all my eons, I never thought I'd see him once more.

Y/n: I need to lay down...

Y/n walked upstairs and into his room. He jumped on his bed, Nog stayed on his bedside. He was at peace... Until Luz bust through his door and pushed him off his bed to get Y/n to get up.

Y/n: Owwwwwwww...

Luz: I know you can't feel pain.

Y/n: Ok I'm just messing with you.

He got up from the floor.

Y/n: What's the situation?

Luz: We found Kikimora and it turns out she couldn't be with her family because she had coven work, so I tried to help her. Then it backfired.

Y/n: I presume you used a elaborate plan to do all of this?

Luz nodded in slight embarrassment.

Y/n: You gave it a shot. You tried to help someone even though they didn't want to be helped. You did a good thing. Even if you goofed up in the end.

Luz smiled at her brother and Y/n did the same.

Y/n: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to sleep. We also have a snake now, so there's that that.

Y/n went on his bed and instantly feel to sleep.

Luz: Wait, we have a snake? Y/n?

Luz slapped him but eventually remembered the fact he couldn't feel pain. He wasn't waking up anytime soon.

Luz: Dang it Y/n! Why are you always this questionable?!

Y/n (Mumbling in his sleep): Cause I can... He He Haw Haw

Luz: So you are awake!

Y/n (Mumbling in his sleep?): No I'm not... You're imagining this...

Luz groaned while Y/n constantly mumbled to say he was sleeping and Luz was imagining him speaking. At this point he actually was sleeping. He was just mumbling answers to questions that oddly matched up.

What Y/n was seeing was to deal with iterations. He was with the Nowhere King. They were at a round table. Only their skulls were there and voices were echoing through them.

Y/n: Another Dream? Do you have something to tell me?

Nowhere King: No. I'm putting you in a coma sort of state.

Y/n: ...What?

Nowhere King: You're Semi-conscious. Right now about every second or so in here is an half hour out there. Time needs to pass until you are truly needed.

Y/n: So what? You can just trap me here and when I'm needed I'll just be out there? Not even knowing the situation?

Nowhere King: You'll have every memory once you are needed. You and the one outside are the same. You'll practically fuse with your other.

Y/n was trying to process it as well as he could.

Y/n: Ok, assuming this is all ethically ok, How long do I need to be here then?

Nowhere King: We can stop now if you want. Of course, the next time will be much longer.

Y/n instantly jolted up and was awake. He was still on his bed. It was morning.

Y/n: ...I'm never going to sleep again. Ill need a lot of coffee though.

Y/n got off the bed and called upon Nog. He shot towards Y/n from a wall in his room and onto his shoulder.