Past is Prologue

Three weeks passed. Y/n was sitting in the sea of thoughts.

Y/n: Please just shut up man. I can't even tune you out. Besides, I'm watching TV.

Y/n was rewatching a anime with the titan using Memory Revision.

Titan: So the humans mom was killed by giant humans that broke through a bunch of walls?

Y/n: Yep.

Titan: And these giants came because of two special giants that broke the walls in the first place.

Y/n: Exactly.

Titan: And they kill them with swords and something called ODM-Gear.

Y/n: Exactly that.

Titan: It's perfect.

Y/n: I know.

Y/n watched the anime, Neglecting the dark lights currently collecting magic for him.

Y/n: Well they have to be there for awhile to get this titan operational.

He was also neglecting Nog and Susan who had most likely gotten the things he needed.

Titan: He really doesn't stop.

Y/n: Nog probably has info but it's been a week. We need more time for him to get enough. And Susan, knowing her, She's gonna take her candy ass time.

Y/n thought he had everything figured out but was forgetting the crows floating above his head.

Y/n: Emissaries. I could've sent them instead of Nog but I'd actively have to manage all of them. So leave. We're watching anime.

Titan: WHAT?! HE WAS THE GIANT?!

Y/n: Damn it! That's the best part! I missed it! Fuck you, Guy!

Y/n stuck out his middle finger to the black abyss of the sky.

Titan: Y/n, We can just move all of this to where we can't hear it.

Y/n: You want to risk our only source of entertainment and connection to the outside world?

Titan: So we just deal with him?

Y/n. That's all we can do.

Little did Y/n and the Titan know that-

Y/n: God damn it, If I check in will you shut up?!

Y/n awaited the answer from the thoughts that echoed from the sea of thoughts-

Y/n: Fuck it.

Y/n went to the computer and clicked off the anime he and the titan were watching and went to click on mortal speaker.

Titan: No! I didn't get to finish the episode!

Y/n: We can watch it later.

He clicked on the person he needed most and prepared to speak.

.........

A puddle formed as a skeleton ripped its way out of it. The puddle covered it and started turning into flesh and clothes for it. He was on what appeared to be a living room. He saw what appeared to be a sleeping Cerberus and Susan.

Cerberus was in the corner, sleeping next to a large bone. Susan was on the couch, Snoring. Y/n walked up close to her before slapping the living hell out of her.

Y/n: WAKE UP!

Susan: What the- Why did you do that?!

Y/n: It's proper etiquette. And I needed you to wake up.