The Den

Y/n: So.... You fought some weird goop monster that turned into fears?

Luz: Yeah, It was pretty fun even though it was grom.

Y/n smiled and chuckled a little but started frowning.

Luz: What's wrong?

Y/n: I was gone for so long I couldn't even be with you. Quite sad to me.

Luz gets sad in the process

Y/n: Hey, it's fine. We can still make new memories.

Y/n puts his hand on Luz's shoulder

Y/n: I mean it's not like I'll die anytime soon.

A axe crashes through the window and almost hits y/n.

Y/n: Okay. Maybe I lied.

He looks out to see a horde of demons holding up his wanted poster.

Y/n: Hooty! Wake up! It's 5:00pm! No one sleeps this long!

Hooty just makes sleep noises. Y/n and Luz just look distressed.

Y/n (Thinking): Crap! I can't use Cerberus because he'd destroy the house if he was summoned here! And even then my magic isn't bottomless! I'll run out! I used way too much fighting Belos!

Y/n looked at the shadow on his shoulder. He chucked it outside in hopes to do something. In contradiction, it does nothing.

Y/n: Dang It!

Luz draws something on her notepad. Y/n looks in interest. She draws something similar to a light glyph. She breaks her pencil in the middle of it. She taps it and roots come from it.

Y/n (Thinking): Thats the thing she used on Lilith?!

The roots spread and enveloped a quarter of them. Another quarter run from fear.

Y/n: Do that again!

The half of the demons remaining went forward to the house.

Luz: My pencil broke! I can't do another one!

Y/n: Okay. Luz, I'm gonna do something risky. When I do, I'll probably pass out. If anymore are still here if I pass out, Stay here.

Y/n ran out of the house and stood in a imposing stance.

Y/n: You came here for me, right?!

He pulled out his wanted poster. The demons all perked up as a response to the question. They were also confused due to him looking nothing like his poster

Y/n: Then come and get me.

He tapped his amulet and got his staff. He tapped his chest for Cerberus. And his eyes were multicolored.

Horde Demon #1: What is that thing!

Horde Demon #2: He really is the Cursed King!

Horde Demon #3: We need to run! Now!

They rest ran away. Y/n looked annoyed and confused. He tapped his chest to return Cerberus there, turned his staff into a amulet again, and his eyes were back to normal. He turned around, tapped Hooty's forehead with his finger hardly to just annoy him and went inside.

Y/n: I can never be safe now. huh.

Luz just looks at y/n shocked.

Y/n: What?

Luz: What do you mean "What?"?! What was that?!

Y/n: I have a bounty.

Y/n tosses Luz the bounty paper. Luz compares it to Eda's.