Y/n's Weapon Arsenal

⚠️WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!⚠️

Y/n's Magics:

Y/n's Dark Magic:

Y/n utilizes a foreign Titan Magic. It's versatility is endless, but the incantations eat away at his energy.

Y/n's 8 Base Magics:

Y/n has the peak of all magics within the boiling isles and uses it well, Being the first to instantly create palismen and thrive with his abilities.

Y/n's Iteration Magic:

Y/n Noceda, With his array of abilities, may partially (in some cases, Fully) transform into a past Iteration of Nowhere. Taking on abilities of those iterations.

Y/n's Skills:

Y/n's Combat Knowledge:

Almost 19,000 years of combat experience has given him a incredible amount of knowledge with weapons. In any form of weapon or hand to hand combat, he is unbeatable.

Y/n's Enhanced Physiology:

Y/n is strong enough to flip the boiling isles as a whole if he wished. He is fast enough to run around it in minutes. Where a witch has one bile sac, He has four of them. He is the pinnacle of what witches could be.

Y/n's Weapons/Defenses:

Y/n's Sword:

A sword made from Y/n's mind. It's unbreakable and is sharp enough to cut through the previous iteration, Nowhere.

Y/n's Shield:

It is strong enough to tank through all attacks. Magical or not. The shield has not taken a single scratch. As Y/n cherishes his sword and armor, He cherishes this the most.

Y/n's Armor:

This armor has saved Y/n from almost millions of fatal blows without taking a scratch. The only scar of battle on it is the blood and sweat of Y/n that has soaked and stained the armor for eternity.

Y/n's Infinite:

[REDACTED]