Unholy Union

Y/n gets up in a massive gray hallway, a corridor of sorts. Outside of it being some sort of entirely gray wasteland, filled with broken off pillars, shattered carvings, and a lot of black goo with a blue tint. Y/n groans from body fatigue and pain.

Y/n: Where am I? What is this? Why am I-

Y/n turns around to see a giant eye the size of 80 Empire State Buildings. Y/n screamed and ran but he was just running in place. As if he was being stopped. He tripped and fell

???: get up.

Y/n: Stay away from me!

???: Get Up.

Y/n just crawls away a bit.

???: GET. UP.

Y/n kept moving away.

???: GET UP HUMAN! GET UP!

Y/n finally listens and gets up from fear.

Y/n: Who Are You?!

The eye moves to reveal it was part of a giant beast. Resembling a dragon of sorts.

???: I am Nowhere, King Of Titans.

Y/n gets confused and scared but realizes that the boiling isles is a giant, decomposing titan.

Y/n (Thinking): If a single titan made all the magic on the isles, to be a king of them would be like God.

Nowhere Sprints up to him

Nowhere: THATS BECAUSE I AM GOD!

Y/n winces at this sprint towards him and gets even more scared at the thought.

Y/n (Thinking): It hears my thoughts!?

Nowhere holds its hand up and flicks him. The single flick sent him miles away. Surprisingly the flick didn't kill him, but he felt all of the pain of what it'd feel like. It was agonizing.

Y/n: AHHHGGGG!

He kneels down and puts his hands on his face, feeling like bawling his eyes out. Nowhere sprints to him again and stays in front of him.

Nowhere: Get Up human.

He just stays on the ground and cries. He gets flicked again and feels all the pain if it killed him, which it didn't. This same scene happens over one thousand times. Y/n eventually just built up some sort of pain tolerance. At the 1,357th time, he just stopped feeling it. At the 1,793rd time something changed.

Nowhere: Get. Up.

Y/n finally gets up and his eyes looked dead.

Nowhere: You finally listen to me human. Now then, why are you here?

Y/n weakly says: I don't know... Where are we...?

Nowhere: Your mind.

Y/n, with a renewed feeling of life says: Why did you do that?

Nowhere: I hate weak people.

Y/n gets a little angry. This giant scaly beast pops into his head and makes him howl in pain just because he was processing things? He felt like if this was his mind he could do whatever he wanted. Like strip whatever the hell admin credentials nowhere had. He compressed his fist tightly and shot a punch at him. The creature actually flies back insanely far. He felt all the pain y/n felt times two. Smoke was searing from y/n's hand and he walked and took his sweet time to get to this squatter in his mind.

Y/n: Listen here you hippie squatter of a "god".

Nowhere shrinks into the size of y/n. Quite confused and still in pain. Y/n is right in front of him at this point.

Y/n: I don't care what you are. This is my mind. Not yours.

He socks him hard into the ground and the titan just howls in pain.

Y/n: I'm pissed after that little confrontation. So you have a few choices.

Y/n's eyes start glowing blue

Y/n: One, I kill you.

Y/n raised his fist.

Y/n: Two, you leave.

Y/n kicks the titan over. Just by a few inches.

Y/n: Three, you pay rent for living here buddy! I turn into whatever the hell that demon is when I don't get enough magic because of you! You're paying with your blood monthly and taking my spot for getting magic you jackass!

Nowhere just groans in pain. Y/n just looks in disgust at the hypocrite.

Y/n: Get up.

Y/n flicks him way farther than nowhere did to him. The titan king gets up the first time.

Y/n: and you call yourself a god.

Y/n walks away but nowhere gets up in his real size. He charged y/n and clawed his back. Y/n coughed some blood but the injury healed in seconds. Y/n shot out another punch at nowhere, sending him far back. The two fought for hours. Days. Months. Years. All in the mind. It seemed like all the could do was go in a stalemate. They could never beat the other. Y/n at what seemed to be a day of constant fighting got armor, a sword, and shield. Nowhere just had a hardened shadow all over him.

At year 7 the whole area was just white. All from the obliteration they created.

At century 892, The whole space was obliterated. It made it to the point y/n was just dying emotionally. He was trapped in a loop of him fighting this demon to never see his family again. His friends again. His life again. It was emotionally breaking. Y/n in pain tolerance couldn't feel anything anymore. He had multiple scars on him and his armor was worn out. In skill? He had all the skill in the world at this point. His instinct grew increasingly. He was the worlds greatest assassin at this point.

Finally at the 19th millennia, they stopped. With one winner. Y/n.

Y/n: Look. We're both tired. And we both know that I've won. So how about this. We help each other. We can both benefit. You help me by getting magic for me when I don't have options. I help you with whatever you want. What do you say?

Y/n pulled off his helmet to reveal he is at the same age as he was in day one. Expect he had longer hair. He lifted his hand up to him. Nowhere pulled his claw out and tapped his hand with the word echoing out from the hallway in the middle of nowhere.

A unholy union has been formed.