Prologue.

How did it all start again? it was like a Past Haunting Me, one that i never were able to escape. Trying to avoid it was some mistake, even if i managed to ignore it. it was bound to return..

That Criminal case from last year was an example, the words still echoing through my mind despite that case ending.

"Even if You try to avoid everything from the past it will eventually Hit back harsher."

As much as i would rather forget about that, it was stuck like some Glue, one other issue were the fact that he knew of it, who other else of the future criminals would know about it?

"ASHLEY!" the shout finally got me out of that small trance, it was a close friend of mine on the call with me, Luna. im quite greatful for her to stick with me during my childhood till the present,

"You've been Lost in tracks lately whats gotten into you?" Luna Asks, her expression was filled with worry, Not that i can really blame her these days i've really been Tired.

"Nothing, its just work as usual" i reply in a simple way, it wasn't fully a lie i were exhausted, but the reason wasn't the new case. i've started to dig into some old case but thats something i can never tell her..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Case was shown to be near my neighbor this time, having to apologetically leave luna alone by my apartment to sleep while im out to crack this case was not something i hoped, Not when i promised to have this sleepover as an escape from Working

"Ashley, its exactly like the other two victims before, the bruise and cuts of this murder Has to be connected to the Leo's case" My Partner Marcus explained on the phone, i could sense his panic through the call, in a way i could understand his reason for it.

Why would the department just send him off alone? i always questioned the department's way of dealing things. "I'll be there in a few moments wait a little longer" i replied back, trying to reassure him at the same time.

Of course being focused on that i couldn't see who i was running into as the next second just Happened to be me being in the cold Floor infront of the grocery store, it was Raining heavily.

"Oh shit im sorr-" The Man infront of me Seemed to have wanted to talk but were cut off by some loud train sounds, the location was nearby a train station

getting off from the cold Floor i looked at the stranger for a momentarily with an apologetic look, "Sorry!!" i told before Hearing Marcus at the other end

"Ashley?? Ashley!!?" ah shit i forgot about that

"Sorry sorry im almost there" i replied before walking off leaving the stranger from behind, i was not able to get a good look but the stranger seemed stunned for a momentarily, perhaps they've seen me before? gah forget about that ashley! your Main focus is to get to Marcus as Fast as possible before that killer comes and takes him out aswell or something.

_________________________________________

Character Introduction:

Ashley Adler

- Age: 27
- Occupation: Detective
- Backstory:

She had great parents, Lovely Family.
Everything was perfect for her. Before The night of the murder, 'he' came in and Killed both Her parents. She saw his face but Everything was a blur to her. 'He' spared Both her and Her brother Axel. It's been 12 years and she's after the truth. She wants to find out who Destroyed that happy life she had.

_________________________________________

Mattheo Kleo

- Age: 29
- Occupation: CEO of the Kleo Tech company
- Backstory:

He can't feel feelings. It's a natural situation for the Kleo family, every male that has been born had this odd condition where their emotions are fully cut off from them. It was the same for his father and So on, His father is a terrible person. Mattheo Hated him, not because of the treatment he always receive no. his father Loved Mattheo, It was over the amount of Length his father went to marry his mother. He swore to never go down the same path.
________________________________________

Axel Adler:

- Age: 21
- Occupation: college student
- Brother Of Ashley
________________________________________

Luna Hallows

- Age: 26
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Best friend Of Ashley
- backstory: despite Being Borned into a Wealthy and rich family, she hated How everything was taken by illegal ways. She ran away from her home at the time she was 18 and Made sure to take the job as a Lawyer in order to catch Both her parents in an act.
_________________________________________

Emma Hallows

- Age 25
- occupation: Secretary
- Sister Of Luna
- Backstory: She's spoiled, have always been. Even after Luna left all she ever wanted was Luna's bedroom. It was bigger than hers after all. Even now when she's working as a secretary for Mattheo, She fell for him and would do anything to just have him for herself.