| NSFW BONUS FROM-- LMAO 💋🍑

Your hands move to Dazai chest, feeling his heartbeat beneath your fingertips.. You lean on Dazai, your body flush against his, as you deepen the kiss. As the passionate kiss intensifies, you wrap your legs around his waist, urging him closer. Dazai hands roam over your body, exploring every inch of your body.

"What's gotten into you?" You asked, looking at him with a curious eye.

"What? I just miss you so, so much... You've been busy with your work lately. We haven't got the chance to be together."

"Says the one who almost comes home late at night? Are you sure you're not cheating on me?" You know that's not the case. Dazai is very faithful to you, but you can't help but tease him.

"Shut up. You know you're the only one for me." As he pulls you against his chest, Dazai's hands slide down your sides, caressing your back and your body.

"Hmm, you feel so amazing, y/n. " His playful nip at your throat, accompanied by Dazai whispered words, sent shivers down your spine.

"My love, my y/n." Dazai starts kissing your neck once more while breathing into your ear. Dazai feels your heat against his arousal as his hands move to your hips, drawing your body closer to him. Dazai lips follow the curve of your jaw, trail up your neck, and meet yours in a passionate kiss. His tongue goes all the way into your mouth to taste you. The table beneath you shakes slightly.

"I can feel how much you want this," Dazai whispers next to your throat. His tongue and lips tease your skin as he presses his lips down to your collarbone.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" Dazai's voice is low and husky, filled with desire.

"I'd love that.." you chuckle, finding him adorable.

"Then let me show you how much I love you," Dazai's fingers wander into your underwear, caressing and nuzzling your pussy. You gasp at the intense pleasure that courses through your body.

"You feel so good," Dazai's whispers as he slips a finger inside you, exploring your wetness. Your body arches off the table in response to his touch.

"So damn beautiful." Dazai's thumb brushes against your clit, sending waves of pleasure through you. You can feel him getting harder against your leg.

"I want all of you," Dazai says, his voice low and needy.

"Bring it on." You said in a teasingly playful tone. You spoke the words slowly and confidently, but in a gentle voice to convey your playful and teasing attitude. In your mind, you were being flirty and encouraging Dazai to act on his desire for you.

Dazai chuckles at your words as he stares at you with a smug look and, with a gentle tug, he pulls your panties down to your knees. Dazai pushes his hips forward, rubbing his cock against your folds. You feel his thick head pressing against your entrance.

"Are you ready for me?" Dazai's voice is rough with desire.

"Yes, take me now." You moan, pushing back against Dazai. You feel Dazai at your entrance, teasing you as he rubs his tip against your opening. Then, with one smooth thrust, he enters you. He buries himself deep within you as his hips slam forward. You let out a desperate moan as he hits your sweet spot. Dazai starts at a slow, steady pace, fucking you, hard and deep.

"Damn, I love how tight you are around me," Dazai groans, his hands gripping your hips tightly. Dazai kisses you passionately as he continues to fuck you, his pace quickening. You arch your back, meeting his thrusts with your own. Your nails dig into his skin as you climb higher and higher, the pleasure overwhelming.

"Haa... Dazai... I'm... close..."

"Not yet," With a smirk, Dazai slows down his pace, teasingly pushing inside you and pulling back.

When you say, "Damn it... Please...", Dazai laughed at your obvious desperation and clearly found it amusing. It was obvious that Dazai was enjoying the fact that you were so eager and desperate for his attention and affection.

Dazai loved seeing you this way.

"You're so adorable.~"

"Dazai, please? I can't anymore.."

"Pff, aren't you adorable?~" Dazai said with a husky voice. He kissed your forehead and spoke once again.

"Don't hold back now, baby," he whispers against your ear.

"You feel so good," Dazai murmurs between grunts. You press your forehead against his, your hips bucking against his, trying to meet his thrusts. The pleasure builds inside you, the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of your pussy becoming unbearable. You cry out his name as your body shudders from the intense orgasm, your walls clenching around him.

"Hell yeah..." Dazai groans, feeling you tighten around him. His hips snap forward, his cock pumping harder and faster inside you as he lets out a long, loud moan.

"That's it, baby," he pants, his breath hot against your ear.

"Feel good?"

"Hmm.. y-yes... I feel so good..."

"Oh damn, you're so tight," he growls, biting your shoulder to release some of the pleasure coursing through him.

"You like that?" Dazai presses harder, feeling you respond in kind.

"Damn, you're amazing."

"Dazai.. Mmm.. don't stop.. mhm.."

"You make me lose control," he whispers, thrusting deeper and harder, Dazai hips slamming against yours. You moan in response, feeling the familiar tightening in your stomach.

"Ahh!... m-more please, mm.... ." You cursed through your moan.

"I love hearing that," Dazai pants, his eyes dark with lust.

"You're everything I've ever wanted, you know?"

"Y-yes... Haa.."

"Cum with me," he groaned, feeling the edge of his own release approaching. His thrusts grew erratic, each one pushing him closer to the brink.

"Now, baby!" Feeling you reach your peak, he lets out a long, low moan as he finally gives in to his own desires. His cock throbs inside you, filling you with his hot, thick cum. Dazai holds you close, their bodies still entwined, as they both catch their breath. Slowly, he pulls out of you, leaving behind a trail of his cum.

"That was incredible," Dazai whispers, nuzzling against your neck."

"Yes, it was," you whisper back, feeling his arms still wrapped around you as he holds you tightly. You let out a soft giggle as he does so, your body still trembling with the aftertaste of pleasure and your legs feeling a little weak.

"I didn't expect to be able to hold back for so long," Dazai whispers seductively, his voice sending shivers down your spine.

"I love you, y/n." Dazai said with a sweet voice and a loving look.

You lean into his embrace and kiss Dazai lightly, enjoying the moment of the aftermath.

"I love you, too."

"One more round?" He smirks.