LET ME GO

This is an edited version now, I hope you guys like it. Thanks all! x

3rd Person's Pov

The woman looks at the man standing in front of her with disgust, and now trembling with fear. She couldn't believe her ears, the strong eyebrows plus brown dark eyes give his face an oddly menacing look. The atmosphere was suddenly so tense, when the silence became uncomfortable, the man spoke.

"Please don't make that kind of face. You're scaring me." 

"Le-"

"Yes?"

"LET ME GO!"

The woman screamed, a pleading look in her eyes. The man didn't say anything as he watched the woman get up from bed ,came to him, and knelt down. His eyes widened as he spoke the words.

"What are you doing?" 

"This is so wrong….. please, please, spare me."

The woman hated the way her voice trembled. Anger stirred within him. The man swallowed down his frustration before he spoke. 

Dazai's Pov

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. She's desperately begging for mercy. This woman is getting on my nerves. Should I just kill her? No. It would be a waste.

"Stop for a second, okay? " I said in a serious voice. 

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Her voice was shaky. I stared at her blankly. Putting my left hand in my eyes, I tried to suppress myself. 

"Muahahahahaha!" I couldn’t help it in the end. I ended up laughing like a maniac. 

"Why? You asked?" I knelt down and cupped her cheeks.

"You are the one who approached me, remember?" I looked at her face. Her eyebrows rose in surprise. She quickly averted her gaze. I lifted her chin and studied her face. 

"Look into my eyes" 

"Hm?"

"N-no. " She is so afraid and can barely speak. Looks like a lost kitten. Adorable. 

"Ah~ This is making me sad. You were so happy back then, but look at you." I paused. 

"Ugh-" She gasped. I put my hand around her throat, holding it with some moderate pressure. Trying not to choke her too much. She tried to say a few words, but failed. Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm really trying not to kill you." I said, sounding rather irritated. The room is filled with silence until my phone rings. 

"Oh, that's my phone." I let go of my hand without looking at her. 

"Get up. You don't wanna hurt your knees, do you?" 

"Would you prefer if I force you?" Ha! She completely ignores me. That can't be helped, I guess. I just picked up my phone and went into my room. 

  ***

"Hello?"

"[Took you so long to pick up.]" 

I checked my phone history. There's one missed call from him. Haha, I didn't even notice. Was I too focused on that woman? I opened my mouth and finally answered him.

"Ah, it's you. Why did you call me Zoro-san?"

"[I have some business for you.]"

"Hm, who is it this time?"

"[The Ceo of xxx, he is quite the stubborn man, he's getting on my nerves. I want him dead.]" I can feel the annoyance in his voice. I hummed. 

"[I want you to assassinate him as soon as possible.]" He demanded. 

"[I will message you the details later, okay then-"] 

"Ah! Wait, Zoro-san."

"[What?"]

"Is it really urgent?" 

"[I wouldn't call you if not"] His voice sounded sarcastic just now. You piece of shit. 

"I am afraid that I must reject your offer today."

"[And why is that?]"

"You see, I have to take care of very important business."

"[Is that so? What a shame]" The disappointment in his voice makes me happy.

"Would you like me to call someone?" I ask, already know the answer. 

"[I don't trust anyone except for you, forget it. Call me when you're done with you business.]" A smirk formed on my lips. 

"And of course." Then he hung up the call. 

I threw my cellphone on my bed and took the lighter from the side table and lit my cigarettes.

"Now, let's see. What should I do with her? " 

 What should I do with her? "