LIVING TOGETHER

DAZAI'S POV

I parked my car and entered the hospital. I walked directly to Y/n's room.

"Hi, is she awake?" I asked the nurse from the back.

"Ah! Y-you startled me.'' Still has the frightened look from earlier.

"Y-your friend is here. I'll leave you two.” She said and left.

"Officer Tetchou?" I heard Y/n called. I grinned and finally revealed myself.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but it's Dazai."

"Y-you!" Her hand flew to her mouth, muffling an involuntary gasp.

"Why the hell are you here?! Where is Officer Tetchou?! And, wait! H-how the hell did you know my brother?!"

"Hey, hey calm down, one question at a time. Don't bombard me with too many questions, okay?" I tried to calm her down a bit. I massaged her shoulder gently. She gasped.

“Why do you keep touching me!?”

"You can't stress yourself, look at the medicines you need to take." I reached the medicine from the table and showed it to her face.

She sighed and then she lay down giving me more glares.

"How did you know my brother?"

I sat on the side of the bed and stroked her hands. She shivers when I touch her. Haha adorable as always.

"Are you sure?” I asked, giving her a bright smile.

"What?"

"I don’t think you’re ready to know the truth yet."

“Stop your bullshit.”

“It's up to you whether you believe me or not.”

"Don't even lay a finger on them. I'll kill you if you do that."

"Should I be afraid now?" I ask, smirking cheekily.

"I'll really kill you." Seriously, she never learns. What could you possibly do alone? Let's just pretend we didn't hear her.

"How are you feeling?”

"I'm serious!"

“About me?” I joked.

“Gross!” She makes a little grimace

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

“Gross!” She makes a little grimace.

"Pff. I'm kidding.” So you can be funny sometimes.

“Tch. Tell me how you know my brother?”

“Persistent, eh?”

“You’ll be very surprised if I tell you my relationship with your brother.” She bit her lower lip and grabbed me by the collar. She gazes glaringly.

“So you're a fan of violence?" I said jokingly. I leaned my face closer causing her to let me go.

"Get out."