FRIEND OR ENEMY?

YOUR POV

"And who you might be?" The man asked me grinning like a devil

"And who you might be?" The man asked me grinning like a devil. I hid at Dazai's back. As much as I hate the idea, I had no choice because I don't like the way he looks at me.

"My, you don't have to be scared, I'm not a bad guy."

JUST DREW THIS LAST NIGHT :>

He said, still grinning. Dazai turned to see me, I couldn't read him at all. His eyes are so mysterious. And his aura became so dark. I'm guessing that he's in a bad mood because of this guy.

"Go inside first." He said in a low tone. I was right! He sounded like he's in a bad mood. Scary. I looked at him just to make sure. "Go." He said in a deadly tone. I ran to the door fast and went inside. I hear the other guy laugh and say something to Dazai.

I wonder what he said? I wanted to know what they were talking about. Who's that guy? Is he a friend? a relative? One thing I know is he's not just an ordinary guy. Now I'm a little curious. But I don't want to be involved with that guy. Dazai is too much for me so if I ever get involved with someone who's not normal, I don't think I'd be able to survive.

"Let's just start with my plan."

I went to his room and locked the door. I started checking his room. It's very neat and cozy, all his things here are organized, and there's a lot of books. He must really love reading.

I continue checking everything and nothing seems out of the ordinary. I sigh, feeling a bit irritated, how am I supposed to get something I can use against him now?! If I can't find anything then what am I gonna do?! Ahh! I'm getting dizzy.

"Okay, let's take it easy."

I leaned against the side wall near his cabinet, slightly slid my hand in the edge of the cabinet and I suddenly stepped back because the wall was slowly opening up.

"Woah". I didn't know he had something like this in his room. Perfect! This was it! His hidden room! I know I'll be able to find something, so I smiled a little. don't get ahead of yourself. I told myself. I nodded and kept my composure.