HIM

This is now edited version, I hope you guys like it

This is now edited version, I hope you guys like it. Thank you all x

Dazai's Pov

Two days have passed, but this woman has not regained consciousness since then. Should I do something about it? Hm, I Am very worried. I look at the figure lying on my bed. I stare at her for a bit and suddenly an idea pops up in my mind!

"What if I spill hot water on you? Ah! That would wake you up, no doubt about it." I burst out into such a boisterous laughter, then let out a sigh.

"I wouldn't want to ruin that pretty face of yours, do I?" I sat beside her, combing her hair. I hummed.

"Hm?" I caressed her cheeks. I didn't notice the beauty mark before. I moved closer to take a better look, my face just inches away from hers.

"What a beauty." I caressed her face, my eyes glued to her. This is the first time I've seen such beauty.

"I was not planning to hunt that time, you know, but you just suddenly came to me and made a scene." I paused for a moment. She looked so fragile while sleeping. A lovely view for me. I smiled.

"What a nuisance you are."

"You could've ignored me." I pinched her cheeks gently, trying to wake her up. You are not gonna wake up, eh? I giggled. So cute. She must be really shocked.

"You are the first person who approached me without an ulterior motive. All I can see in your eyes at that time is pure curiosity. I know for sure that you are not like the others. Those lowlifes. Hmm~ Maybe I should have asked you to come with me. You'd probably agree without a doubt. But I am not a gentleman. And I hate the idea of me asking everyone a favor."

Now, I am a bit curious. If I should ask her to come with me? I wonder what would be her reaction and what would her answer be like? Nevermind. We'll be seeing each other everyday now, so there's no problem.

"Hmm" Oh! She's waking up!

"Mm?"

"Good morning, milady!" I greeted her with a cheerful smile. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"You-" She quickly gets up, causing our heads to bump.

"That hurt, you know," I blurted dramatically.

"Y-you were too close," she said in a low tone, her cheeks were flushed. What an adorable little dove.

"Apology, maam" I said, then bowed a little. Looks like she was still having an aftermath of what happened.

We were both silent for a few seconds until her eyes widened. She had a frightened look on her face. I love that look. It is always fascinating to watch someone else looking like that. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Before I fixed myself, and spoke.

"I'm not going to do anything, don't worry," I assured her, but the look on her face explains that she doesn't believe me. She opens her mouth and asks me questions.

"Where Am I?"

"My condo." I answer quickly. This is making me excited. I wanted to play with her~ Let's see. Do your best, lady.

"Why did you kidnap me?" A typical question. Haha.

"Please tell me." Desperate, huh?

"Why? What did I do?"

"Why would you kidnap me?!" What a brave woman, even though she was afraid. She managed to ask me questions like this. A smile forms on my lips.

"Interesting" I whispered.

I held my chin, thinking of an appropriate answer. I don't want to scare her, but I don't think that's possible right now. I glanced at her emerald eyes looking at mine. She looks so frightened, no matter how I see it. I hummed my favorite song. And I opened my mouth, then answered her question.

"You left an impression on me, and I think I fell in love with you! I got furious when you said you were leaving, so I thought I'll kidnap you, so we can spend more time together. Ah~ I didn't even get your name. It saddens me. I had to do that to you."

I explained and tried fake crying with her. This is hilarious. Who would have thought that I would say these things to a woman? I covered my mouth with my left hand, trying so hard not to laugh. You're lucky because I'm not like this to anyone. I am making an exception just for you

"That's the reason you kidnapped me?"

"Like I said."

"There's no way-." She paused.

"Are you fucking serious?!"

Her voice is now shaky. I put my hand on my waist. I looked at her, observing her face. Lovely. We stared at each other. She's not taking her eyes off me. Hm~~ I took a deep breath before answering her.

"Yes! It's the best choice. I couldn't think of anything else except for tha-" I couldn't finish my sentence because she cut me off.

"That's sick." Her eyes are full of disgust, and she is now trembling with fear.