SPOILER FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER

WARNING !!!

3rd Person's POV

Dazai took Y/n's face in his hands and then leaned in to kiss her again. This time, their lips never parted, their tongues gently interweave with each other. In one swift move, Dazai put Y/n on top of him, pressing her against the bed. Y/n's hands were touching Dazai's shoulders, neck, and chest, feeling the heat of his body. All her thoughts and emotions were focused on Dazai and the moment.

Dazai begins to remove her clothes, one piece at a time. He moves her to a lying position while he does this. When he's done, he glances down at her. "You're so beautiful..." he says softly with a genuine smile he then wink at her. "Do you like this?" his hands continue to run through her hair as his fingers gently massage her scalp. "You're breathing is becoming heavy." he smiles slightly as he glances down at Y/n. Her soft hair brushes against his hand, and he runs his fingers through it once more. "I think you know what I'm going to do now.." he grins mischievously, running his fingers up to her waist. Y/n can feel his breath against her neck as his fingers run up and down her stomach.

Y/n's body flinched in response, her body trembling slightly as the waves of pleasure continued to course through her as Dazai ran his fingers up and down her stomach

Y/n's body flinched in response, her body trembling slightly as the waves of pleasure continued to course through her as Dazai ran his fingers up and down her stomach. Despite her best efforts, her eyes slowly closed, as the sensation was too much for her to handle. Her breathing sped up as if she had just run a long distance. Dazai's fingers began to inch up higher, slowly moving towards her chest. Y/n's soft breaths and moans continue to erupt from her throat in response.

A light blush appeared on Dazai's face as he continued to touch Y/n, moving to her chest as his fingers grazed over her skin

A light blush appeared on Dazai's face as he continued to touch Y/n, moving to her chest as his fingers grazed over her skin. Her own breathing hand increased with each touch Dazai's hand gave. Her soft moans and sighs had a strong effect on Dazai as well.

Y/n felt as if her soul was going through an explosion. Her body trembled and quivering with excitement, her breathing growing even heavier as Dazai moved his fingers to this area. She let out a moan. The sensation felt all too foreign to her.. He smiles at her again, his hand touching her private part. "Are you enjoying yourself?" he whispers seductively in her ear, placing one finger into her private part. "Ahh!..!" He could feel the heat on his face, indicating that he felt the same sensation that Y/n felt. Why was he dong this? He never does this to anyone, not even his prey. "Ah~ I guess you like it.." he says as he gently grabs her hand and starts sucking her fingers.