THE TRUTH!

*Before the VIP room accident.*

Dazai's POV

“Are you planning to keep her alive?”

“What if your friend Kaito finds out, you're going to die.~” Who do you think I am? As if I would let anyone kill me. I'd kill them before they can even lay a finger on me. This fucker. He said he wanted to talk, I thought it was something important but he keeps babbling nonsense.

“If you don't have anything else to say, I will leave now.”

“Why are you in such a hurry, dear cousin? Are you worried about your prey below?” He asked, giving me a mocking look. 

“I came here because I thought you had something important to say. As you have nothing, I shall leave.” I said slightly annoyed.

“Is my dear cousin afraid of losing his prey?” He smiled mischievously.

“It is not because I am afraid. I simply find myself wasting time talking to you, Fyodor.” 

He laughs as he speaks.

“And why should you waste your time?”

“What do you want?” I asked for the last time. A bit exasperated at him. 

“Is the prey so precious that you do not wish to even speak about it to me?” He smiles as he takes a sip of his wine. I look away even more angrily.

“You keep asking meaningless questions, you're only trying to annoy me, Fyodor. I shall leave.”

“I am sorry! I'm just messing with you, Dazai kun. But you can at least let me annoy you for a bit longer! Don't leave so quickly~” He let out a laugh while looking at me. I was about to leave the room, but my attention turned to the door.

The door suddenly opened, revealing a tall, well-dressed man, clearly a private secretary. 

“Who the hell are you?” 

“That's my new secretary.” The guy enters the room silently, his expression is serious and he is looking towards Fyodor.

“I beg you to forgive my interruption. I have something important to tell you, Young master.” The secretary bows, Fyodor signals him to raise his head and sits, and the secretary does what he was told. 

“What is it?” 

“I wish to inform you that Miss little prey has been dragged forcefully to the VIP room by our guys.” 

“Oh? Is that so?~ Hmm…. What room?”

“Room 231, sir.” As the secretary gave an answer I saw Fyodor smile mischievously at me. 

“Fuck

“Fuck.” I stood up from my chair as I took a glance at Fyodor giving him a deadly look.

“Explain yourself, later.”